When you're on your period

Drowsiness had overcome you, this painful day. You were in your room on the bed groaning like a zombie. You held your stomach as to help calm the pain, as you curled into the fetal position.   

     You hadn't left your room since you woke up. You were just lying in bed, imagining a few treats you had been craving, but too lazy to get up and grab. 

   However, a certain Earl had noticed your absence today and was starting to grow worried. 

      ~~~

    For you today, moving hurt, but despite much, laying on your side wasn't working. With a small grunt you slowly re-positioned yourself so you could lay on your stomach. 

    Unfortunately, instead of gently lowering yourself onto the squishy bed, your arms gave out at the last minute causing you to slam into it. Another groan of pain escaped your mouth, much louder than before. 

   And that was the second Ciel decided to walk into your room. 

   "Y/N what's wrong? Are you sick?" He asked, worry laced in his words. 

    "No...I'm dying." You eerily stated. 

   With Ciel being a 13 year old boy, he was clueless to what you were going through, and took your word seriously on the matter, considering you certainly didn't look lively at the moment. 

   "...What?" It was a normal question, as your words were slowly being processed in his head. But when he realized what you said, he rushed to your side. 

   "What do you mean?! What happened?! Do we need to call a doctor?!" Ciel freaked. 

    "Ow!" You whined. When he rushed to your side, he sat on the bed, well bounced more like; but either way, movement was not your friend. 

   "I-i'm sorry, Sebastian!" Ciel called to his butler.

    In a matter of seconds the butler was at his master's side. 

    "Find out what's wrong with Y/N, and fix it!" He ordered. 

   Sebastian took a short glance at your dull figure before letting out a light chuckle. 

   "Young master, I assure you, there is nothing wrong with Lady (Y/N). It's just a natural process that occurs to females, she's fine." Sebastian assured. 

    A dumb move on your part, because you decided to throw a pillow at him, out of anger. You feel like you're dying over here, so what does he mean, 'There is nothing wrong' and 'she's fine'?! However that action only led to more pain. 

     "Are you sure?" Ciel asked. 

    "No" You responded. 

   "Of course," Sebastian answered, ignoring you. 

    "Hey, who's the one feeling the pain? Me or you? I'm dying!" You exclaimed. 

    Sebastian sighed at this, "Young Master, you're supposed to have an important phone call soon, so please get prepared for that, and then I'll explain this to you afterward." Sebastian reasoned. 

   Hesitantly, Ciel agreed. 

      "Wait!" You called out grabbing a hold of Ciel's wrist before he left. "Can you come back ...with ice-cream?" You asked. 

   "Uh, sure." 

    ~ The rest of the week, after Ciel found out what was happening, was filled with...well, technically the servants going out to buy ingredients for sweets, but other than that; Ciel tried his best to help you feel better! Even though, he still wasn't entirely convinced you weren't dying; especially the times when you groaned like a whale because of your pain.