Lemons

You felt very odd today. There seemed to be an unsettling feeling inside your stomach. Normally you would get tea in times of distress such as this, but that didn't seem to work this time. 

    You didn't know what this feeling was and as a consequence of being unfamiliar with it, you didn't know how to ease it. Perhaps you could figure it out if you relaxed? So relax this day, you did. 

    By late night you finally knew what it was. You blushed slightly, thinking about your problem before you began to think it over. You couldn't actually do something so... like that, could you? It was unlike you. 

     But this feeling had gotten the best of you, and you began to develop a plan. If you made one wrong move, it could have a bad impact on your relationship with Ciel, but the urge began to claw at you. 

    The next day you decided to act upon what you wanted to do. You had spent the night planning out everything. Throughout the day, you had put every thing into action! By the time Sebastian went to serve Ciel his daily tea, you had to do the communication part of your plan, you didn't want any interruptions. 

      Sebastian was pushing the cart to Ciel's study when you abruptly stopped him. "I can deliver it to Ciel!" You cheerfully stated as you stood in front of the cart. 

    "No, it's no problem My Lady, I have it covered." He bowed as he tried to move again. 

     "I insist!" You pleaded. He gave you a questioning look. 

      "Why do you wish to?" He asked. 

      You sighed, "I just wanted an excuse to see Ciel..." You trailed off, lying. 

       "I see..." He drifted off as if considering the idea before a crash was heard. It came from downstairs signaling it was most likely the servants. "Very well," You subdued him, as he allowed you access to the tea cart, on the other hand, he began to head toward the kitchen. 

    You smiled wickedly as you took the cart and skipped to Ciel's room. "Ciel your tea is ready, come out~" You called from outside the door. 

     No doubt Ciel thought this was strange. Not only did Sebastian deliver his tea but now he was told to come get it? "...Come in," He replied a few seconds later. You rolled your eyes. 

     "I said, come out~" You said teasingly. 

     Cautious footsteps were heard moments later as the door opened. "What is going o-" He couldn't finish his sentence before he almost fell. He looked beneath him to see the area filled with lemons. He looked up at you about to ask questions, but had to dodge a lemon thrown at him. 

     "(Y/N), what on bloody Earth are you doing?!" He asked trying to obtain his balance and avoid your attack of lemons. 

     Your blush returned a tiny bit as you remembered. You were expecting to get a rare kiss from him and instead he held up a piece of paper. You began to throw the lemons harder. 

    But soon enough you ran out of the yellow fruit and Ciel got over the ocean of it that was in his manor. "What is the meaning of this?" He asked you directly, glancing over at the cart a few times. 

     "Because you tricked me and I wanted to trick you back," You stated shyly as you turned your head to the side avoiding his gaze. 

    "This goes far beyond a trick..." He mumbled. 

      "Well...here's your tea!" You exclaimed before running away. 

   You're guessing Ciel had ordered Sebastian to take care of the lemons, as they were no longer there, and you guessed there were still some safe ones because you had a lemon treat for dessert. 

     Perhaps, throwing lemons at Ciel was a bit more than what he deserved for that tiny trick, but you will equally get him back someday. But at the very least, the urge for your payback had settled a bit. 

 (A/N)  Happy April Fools everyone! Have fun pranking people (if you like to do that)! And overall, have a good weekend!