Who he's jealous of

Sebastian, through and through. Well, and Finny—he's close to your age, isn't he. Oh, and on that note, Alois. He's even more age appropriate. But then again, he's seen the Undertaker get a little too close to you sometimes as well. Oh, and he can't forget about- 

Ok, so Ciel might be jealous of practically any other male in the country. 

It's more so possessiveness than jealousy. Jealousy suggests insecurity, and Ciel is fairly secure in your relationship. He gets annoyed if he sees you talking to other men for too long, but he doesn't truly fear that you'll stray from him. And if you're being particularly annoying, he won't care who you go off with so long as you finally leave him alone.

 But that doesn't change the fact that he wants you all to himself. If you give too much attention to the others, he can get a tad cranky. 

Sebsatian? Annoying, but that's his own demon butler, and he knows Sebastian doesn't care much for humans. Mostly unbothered. Finny? You two do spend an awful lot of time together some days... Skip for now. Alois? Hatred fills Ciel's veins. He trusts you not to commit infidelity, but in his lapses of judgement, Alois is the one he fears he loses you to. But that's more so because of his and Alois's relationship rather than Alois's relationship with you. He's never seen you have chemistry with Trancy a day in his life. Well... other than that time he did think you betrayed him. Count Druitt? He would be more worried of you getting human trafficked by him than be jealous of him. 

Ciel couldn't think of anyone that he'd genuinely be jealous of in terms of your affection. 

Thinking. 

Thinking.

Thinking. 

No, nobo- 

...

One being actually. 

There was one man that Ciel found himself jealous of quite a few times after he constantly stole your affection. One man... if you could even call him that. 

Phantom Phantomhive truly was a lady stealer.