He walks in on you naked

"Rain, rain go away, come again another day~" You lightly sang. You were out in the garden looking at the flowers with Ciel, when a sudden downpour of rain occurred. 

    Both of you were surprised by the sudden weather change, as you two ran inside. 

    By the time you were both in the manor, both of you were drenched. Your heavy and wet footsteps squeaked on the floor. 

   Sebastian fled down the stairs at the sound of the door opening, exclaiming  "Young Master, Lady (Y/N), you're a mess!" His eyes were wide open in surprise.  

    He walked up to you both before facing Ciel, "Young Master we should get you dried off and out of those clothes before you catch a cold." Sebastian insisted, as he took his hand. 

     "Mey-rin, help Lady (Y/N)," Sebastian told the maid as he headed up the stairs. 

     "Yes sir, right away!" She exclaimed as she ran towards your shivering form. 

     "Let's get you changed Lady (Y/N), yes we will!" She yelled grabbing your hand and taking you to your room. 

    Inside of the bedroom, Mey-rin gave you a towel and helped you out of your clothes. 

    "Thank you Mey-rin, but I can take it from here," You assured as she handed you your clothes. 

    "Are you sure?" She asked. You nodded in response. "Alright then," She told you as she left the room.  

        Only a few seconds later, when you had the first article of clothing in your grasp, the door creaked open again. 

    "Mey-rin I told you I can do the rest myse-" You stopped abruptly. As you turned towards the door, expecting to see Mey-rin, you instead saw Ciel. He had froze in the door way just the way you had when you walked in on him. 

    But there were a few differences. When you walked in on him, he was turned around, you were facing him. When he walked in on you, you had undergarments on, when you walked in on him, he was nude...But nonetheless, both of your reactions were the same. 

   Until reality kicked in.

     With the clothing in your hand, you used it to cover yourself to the best of your abilities. "Get out!" You shrieked as you reached for a pillow and threw it at him. 

    "S-sorry, I thought you were done!" He apologized as he left. 

         When you finished getting dressed, you walked downstairs with a slight blush on your face to where Ciel was. 

    "Sorry," He repeated. 

    "It's ok," You told him, "I guess we're even now" You mumbled. Ciel gave a slight chuckle as you sat down.  

   "Today's dinner is-" Sebastian's voice pierced the air as he fed you two happily.