Christmas time

Christmas was circling around, and you were getting extremely excited. You had talked to Ciel, about decorating the mansion for the occasion; sadly he vetoed your idea, saying that there was no need for festivities, and it should be treated like any normal day.

    You knew Ciel wasn't exactly fond of his birthday but what did Christmas steal from him? You suspected that he was simply implying he didn't want to hang the decorations or look at them. 

    Even though Ciel didn't want to decorate, he was not going to ruin your fun. So you had to improvise a bit. 

   "Lizzy~" You hummed, when she arrived in the carriage. Ciel was off somewhere, doing something. You didn't know the details, all you knew was he was going to be away for a while! 

   "(Y/N)!" She cheered as she grabbed you in a bear hug. "Merry Christmas!" She greeted. 

    "Ah, Merry Christmas to you too, although it isn't quite that time yet." You laughed. 

    "I know, I brought the stuff you asked!" She giggled, as Paula walked up to you, a bag in hand. 

   "Perfect! I got some stuff of my own too!" You smirked, a hidden evilness seemed to glimmer. "Come on in! Let's have some fun!" You cheered. 

     Technically, if you wanted to decorate for the holidays, you could've decorated your manor, since Ciel obviously didn't want you to garnish his, but that wasn't where you stayed half the time, nor was it the place you were celebrating the holiday. 

   In the end, the house was beautifully decorated; long before Ciel was even supposed to return. While setting up the items, Lizzy and you noticed the fact that the servants wanted to help, but were afraid they would get in trouble with Sebastian. 

   Of course, you being the lovely lady, that turned her boyfriends mortuary-uh home, into a colorful mansion, you let them help and told them you wouldn't speak a word of their service to Sebastian. 

    Now, the Christmas tree was up and adorned with ornaments, and streamers. Everything was perfect. 

   "It looks so pretty!" Lizzy exclaimed, looking at the work in delight. "I wish we could've added more pink though, it would make the place look much more cute." She pouted. 

    "But Christmas colors are red and green, Lizzy," You sweat-dropped; you were trying to be festive not give Ciel a heart attack. Even you didn't want that much pink in the mansion, I mean you do live here. 

   "I suppose," She sighed. 

   After shoo-ing the servants off to go back to their work, you invited Elizabeth to help you go Christmas shopping. You hadn't made up your mind yet of whether you would want to be there when Ciel and Sebastian arrived to see their expressions, or you would like to be in town for that, to let them let off some steam first. 

    It was personally hard for you to find a Christmas gift for Ciel. It was also kind of the reason you invited Lizzy, she's known him longer, so you were hoping she might've had an idea of what to get him. Unfortunately it seems she was as clueless as you. 

   Along the way of looking, an idea had struck. It was a gift that you hoped he would like, a gift that you would have to put together and can't buy whole. But it was a great idea to you. 

   You bid Lizzy farewell, and returned to your hell. You almost didn't want to go back. 

    As you entered the manor Ciel seemed to be already awaiting your arrival. 

   "Oh, Ciel what are you waiting here for?" You asked nervously. 

   "What did you do to my manor?" He whined. 

   "Allowed Lizzy to help me decorate!" You said cheerfully. 

    "I suppose this is going to stay till Christmas or you'll try it again," He groaned. 

   "You know me very well." You smiled, he sighed. "Welcome home Ciel, how was the town?" You asked as you walked up to him and kissed his cheek. 

   "Fine," He replied.