You prank him

Ciel made a contract with a demon... Because of which, he is now doomed to hell... Although it did take you a few days to accept that, you decided to make light of the situation. This just might possibly be the only good thing that would ever come from the news. 

          Of course, your original thought for your trick, wasn't going to be a prank; you were honestly considering it. However, once the shock passed, you decided to think rationally. 

      If this didn't scare Ciel, it would be hard to imagine what would. 

         Unlike past attempts, you spent some time to think it through. Was it plausible? ...Yes. Is it actually a trick rather than an ambush? ...Yes. Was it something that would have no interruptions? ...If you did it correctly, yes. Wonderful! 

        As long as Sebastian doesn't intervene, it'll work!  

            You were currently in Ciel's study as of this moment,  before you walked up to his desk. 

          "What?" He asked, annoyed as usual. 

           "I've been thinking, about what you said earlier. About your contract with Sebastian. ...And I... That just...that future...alone..." Finding words and a reason to get to your point was surprisingly hard. "..." You gave out a sigh. "...I did the same..." You were talking lightly, and soft. 

        Ciel's writing had stopped as he paused. "What are you saying?" He asked; he was quiet yet aggressive. 

         "I made a contract too..." You finally stated your words clearly. 

           "Why! Why would you do that!?" Surprise wasn't something in his voice, it was anger. 

         "Because..." 

         "Doing something so foolish." In his current state; for once you couldn't entirely read him. It was as if he was worried, although to others, this emotion was not shown whatsoever. He couldn't even make a proper sentence. 

         "Finally a reaction from you~" You sighed. 

           Ciel regained his composure quickly before glaring at you. 

            "What was that?" He growled. He seemed to catch on quickly. 

           "Finally got you back! Don't worry, I didn't make any contract with a demon, so you can calm down." You giggled before running out of the room. You didn't want to see the aftermath of your prank. You noticed Sebastian at the door way, waiting patiently, as you exited. Had he been there the entire time? 

      However, what you didn't notice, was that after you left the door, Ciel sighed before he gave Sebastian an order. 

           "Sebastian, make sure (Y/N)'s joke, never becomes a reality. Ever! Not with you or any other, understand?" Ciel looked at Sebastian seriously. 

          "Yes, My Lord." He bowed gently. 

 (Since the dedication thing isn't working, thank you zina46 for the suggestion!)