Part 2

You headed straight to your locker when class ended. Unfortunately, some of the ding-dongs from the previous class came up to you. They have never really approached you before, or at least never by yourself.

"Haha! Look who's a loner today! Having no friends! That's probably who you were texting during class, huh? Maybe they left because of you!" One of the jocks was speaking, getting responses of laughter from the rest of the group. They kept spatting other insults, but you tuned them out after a while.

You managed to scream out, "Leave me alone and get a life!" I'm already pissed off and disappointed today, I don't need this as well...

But nothing worked, they kept surrounding you, verbally hurting you till almost the brink of tears...

"LEAVE HER ALONE!"

That bold voice again...

The group turned around. You looked over to where they were looking and saw Yugi. The most stern-looking appearance on his face, knowing what he's doing. His voice alone left then completely frozen.

"Oh yeah punk? You wanna mess with me?" One of the mean kids scolded.

Yugi showed no fear. He took off his jacket to show a black t-shirt that exposed his muscles. That was enough to show that he was much stronger and can win in any kick-ass fight.

The wimpy-built kids took steps back, one bumping into you, "Ew, gross! Get off me and go away!"

The kids snapped out of their petrified modes and walked away with amusement. "Whatever," one of them said, "It's not worth our time. Yugi looked pretty cool when he came into class, almost like he could be apart of us, but it looks like he's just another loser."

The statement made you even angrier, you started marching back over to them to give them a piece of your mind.

"It's not worth it," Yugi said comfortingly. You went back over to where he was, "Thank you so much for standing up for me, I could've dealt with it myself, but I've just been feeling kind of down since all of my friends are absent today."

Yugi gave you an amused look, "And that's why they're picking on you? Sounds like they're the losers." You laughed, "Yeah, you're right! Oh, I'm (y/n) by the way!" You held out your hand. Yugi chuckled, which made you blush, "Yes, I know your name from the class we were just in." He shook your hand anyway with a drop-dead gorgeous smile.

----RING----

"Oh crap! The warning bell! That means we have a minute before we can sit our sorry-butts in class!" You panicked, you've never been late to a class before, "Do you need help finding your way around the school to your next class?" You asked politely. "Hmm..." Yugi checked his schedule, "It shows here that I have biology next-"

"SAME HERE!!!" You shouted out a little too excitedly. "I mean...sorry...guess I'm just still missing someone to be with since my friends are all gone, but I can lead you there if you want." You were almost jumping out of your skin at the thought.

"That would be great! Thank you so much," he said relieved. "Nah," You said, "it should be me who thanks you! But come on, we better hurry!"

As you both made it to class, you pulled out your phone real quick, remembering what (b/n) texted you.

-(y/n): "I don't think so (b/n)...not this one."

________________________