Part 31

You slept peacefully that night, warm and cozy in Yami's bed. The extreme make out session you two had last night didn't seem to ever stop as it continued on in your dream after the real life one where you felt the actual embodiment of angels rise you up to heaven when you two made romantic contact. Sweet, sweet heaven, a heaven only exclusive to Yami's beautiful and unforgettable little girl that slept beside him that night.

You fluttered your (e/c) eyes open, panicking a little since you almost forgot for a split second that you were in Yami's wonderful bed instead of your own. You inhaled a slow, steady breath. You let it out with a smile, reminiscing the taste of those tasty lips of his that you couldn't get enough of. The way he held you. The way Yami's deep and stoic eyes drilled into you when the two of you took breaks to catch your breath during rough and passionate kisses.

Mmmm, my boyfriend is the sexiest man alive. I'm sooooo freaking lucky, you thought with a smile.

You sat up-right, stretching your arms out wide and yawning in the process. To be honest, you didn't actually give a second to study what he had in his room yet! Being caught up with homework that you were restlessly doing yesterday in his room and then the...amazing time you two had, you didn't take a second glare at what kinds of stuff he had in his room.

Kinda scolding yourself for what you haven't done yet, your eyes swept all around his room. You saw various posters of duel monsters cards, specifically the Dark Magician, which you thought was pretty cool. Smiling, you mouthed a 'thank you' when you looked at the Dark Magician, thinking about yesterday when he teamed up with Grapha to destroy Zorc. You wish you could communicate with the Dark Magician, that would be so cool!

"Um...you do realize that I'm still here, right?"

The raspy yet bold voice you heard from within made you jump. "Grapha," you whispered, "not cool. Especially when I'm waking up to another day of hell- I mean school."

You heard him laugh, and then nothing at all. You looked down at your millennium bracelet. You came to the conclusion that you were never taking this important object off. Except... only when you took a shower or went swimming or something, you didn't want it to get ruined. Grapha would probably beat you up if you ever did.

Turning your gaze away from the posters, you looked at his dresser. On top of it stood action figures and figurines of duel monsters! They looked to be hella expensive, since they were very detailed and looked to be made of very expensive material.

You looked down at your boyfriend sleeping next to you...

Expect the problem was...

He wasn't there.

You raised an eyebrow and checked your phone. There was still 40 minutes before your school starts. Maybe Yami just got up extra early or something. Oh crap, maybe he was one of those 'early birds'. You groaned and fell back on the soft mattress, you could never be one of those people. Sleep was life. Sleep hides away the stress and worries of life for just a few hours during your slumber.

But I guess now with Yami around...

Life will be a little easier.

Speaking of life being a little easier, Yami opened the door and held out a tray of a delicious well made breakfast. Pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and slices of your favorite fruit (you choose ^_^)! The fresh aroma of the food was just what you needed to make your eyes widen and your mouth water, not to mention that Yami was wearing an apron without a shirt on.

"Good morning, my queen," he said quietly and soothingly.

Not only was your mouth watering, but your eyes felt like watering also! This was so nice of him! "Aw Yami, this is too kind of you! You didn't have to do this..."