Part 24

(I do not own the pic above, I found it on a site called loopaza.com. I obviously don't own the other pictures that I use for my chapters as well, since they are all just pictures from the actual anime. Just thought I should mention that for further notice :)
_______________________

-RRRIIIINNNGGG-

"Have a great day everyone! Excellent work today!"

You paid not even the slightest attention to your 4th period art teacher. Your hand was still furiously scribbling away on a sheet of paper, concentrating extremely hard on your soon-to-be masterpiece! This class was your favorite, not only because you enjoy the fun activities within this class or how you don't have to ever stress about this class, but because it was the last class of the day.

You heard the sound of people gathering their school supplies and walking out the classroom door, but you didn't care. The determination of finishing your sketch blocked your attention from the world around you, even the urge to walk out that door yourself to go home! Nothing was stopping you from completing the almost-finished sketch. Nothing!

Until you felt the touch of hands rest upon your shoulders.

"Whoa (y/n)! Slow down there! It's not like our drawing assignment is due today, my dear," said a deep voice in a soothing manner. You recognized the voice instantly, it was the voice from your finally-happy-to-be-with-boyfriend, Yami. Your heart melted like chocolate at the sound of his voice. Just one word could make your body heat up like fire, in a good way that is.

You giggled, "I know handsome," the speed of your hand that you used for drawing slowly decreased but your eyes still focused on your paper, "but you should know by now, when I'm set on a task, I don't stop until it's finished. And I'm almost done! The teacher can wait just a few minutes."

You could practically hear the smile that started to appear on Yami's face. Every little thing that you did, Yami cherished deep within his heart. "That's actually a very good skill to have (y/n). No wonder you get such outstanding grades...impressive." He took a seat next to you and rested his chin on the palm of his hand with one arm, eyeing you intriguingly.

You looked at him with your (e/c) eyes, not moving your head and said, "Oh come on, I'm not the only one who's smart. You're very wise as well Yami! You've only been at this horrible school full of arrogant snobs for less than a few days but have already been caught up with the learning and acing it thoroughly! Now that's impressive!" You flashed him a proud smile and refocused your attention on your project.

"Guess we both make a good team....no...a good couple."

You blushed and smiled like crazy, "Yes, an impressive couple. And with that, I am done!" You sat back and overlooked your finished drawing, trying to spot any errors or mistakes that you have made during the process.

"Wow...amazing!" Yami scooted his chair closer to you to get a better look at your wonderfully shaded and sketched drawing of Grapha, The Dragonlord of Dark World. "That has got to be the best Grapha drawing I have ever seen! Well....maybe the only  Grapha drawing I have ever seen in my whole life....but it's still beautiful! You seriously need to think about becoming an artist as a career in your future (y/n)."

You closed your eyes, "Yeah, maybe. I'm not sure yet."

"Would you like to see my drawing?"

"Sure!"

Yami ruffled through his backpack and took out a drawing of the millennium puzzle. Your eyes grew wide with astonishment, you never knew Yami was such an artist! "Whoa....Yami that's amazing! I think you should think about becoming an artist as well! Dayum!"