Part 27

VERY IMPORTANT CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?!!?

Oh did that not get your attention? Okay, cool. Well how about this:

YAMI IS STANDING RIGHT BEHIND YOU COMPLETELY SHIRTLESS HOLDING A BEAUTIFUL ROSE IN HIS MOUTH!!!

K hopefully that convinced you, because I have a very special shoutout to a great friend of mine who is creating her first story on Wattpad and it's a Yami Yugi x Reader!!! It's so wonderfully written and awesome!!! If you have the time and if you are interested, please check it out on her page austinismine48 I recommend following her as well since she is such a sweetheart and is very kind <3

Unfortunately right now as I'm writing this, there is a big, ugly, and dark cloud hovering above my house that looks like it's going to threaten all of humanity. I'm fine with the rain it's giving off but thE FAct ThaT iT'S jUsT A SupER DaRK COlor MaKES mE wANt tO SCreAM At iT tIll IT GOes AwAY aNd LooSE EVerY BIt oF My DiGNIty

Sorry, I don't know where that came from. BUT IT'S TRUE THIS CLOUD IS SCARING ME.

Joey: HEHE CRYSTAL IS SUCH A GIRL!

Me: At least I'm not a guy, it would be such a disgrace to be the same gender as someone like yourself, Joey.

Tristan: OOOOO SHOTS FIRED!

Tea: Yeah, I gotta agree with you there Crystal.

Yami: *staring outside the window*

Joey: COME ON YAMI! AREN'T YA GONNA STICK UP FOR ME OL' PAL?!

Yami: *still staring out the window* You know sometimes I ask myself why I deal with you people.

Yugi: You know that cloud might not be a regular rain cloud, what if it's a sign that some evil maniac is trying to destroy the world?

Me: YUGI STAHP BEIN A TROLL

Joey: DONT JINX IT CRYSTAL!

Alright I'm done with this nonsense, on to the story!! :)

_________________________________________

-(b/n)'s POV-

Wh...what's going on?

I don't know why, but I feel extremely tired. I felt as if I haven't slept for days- oh crap, DID I MISS DINNER?!?! wait no, I shouldn't be thinking about that. My head hung low in dreariness, I felt so weary that I didn't even put in an effort to even try to open my eyes and figure out where the hell I even am. Instead, I tuned in to the voices that boomed through my ears. One of them seemed very recognizable though.

"Wow Bakura, even after all that in an attempt to hopefully become my compadre again, you expectedly failed as usual. Just like always."

"Well Marik, I thought I could prove to you that I AM capable of doing tasks on my own and-"

"Please, just stop talking, you useless rat. I've already heard the same nonsense before, many times. Now, if you don't leave this place immediately and let me handle the plan of capturing the millennium bracelet myself, then I will forcefully kick you out using the power of my millennium rod."

What the crap is going on??? Why is Bakura here with me?? Who is Marik?? Is he hot?? Do I dare to open my sleep-heavy eyes???

Yes. I do.

I jolted my eyelids awake, almost squealing with excitement over what I'm seeing!

Sweet mother of golden syrup on fluffy delicious pancakes! Marik is HOT!