Part 21

Hehehehehe part TWENNY-WUN CUZ THAT'S WHAT 9+10 EQUALS!!! ...............-cough- don't mind me, just makin some vine references....

On the other hand, I'm pretty tired and stressed out at the moment, so I'm not entirely sure how this chapter is gonna work out xD I apologize if it's not really good, I will work harder on the next one I promise! But for now I will do the best I can for this chapter! :D

_____________________________________________

"Oh my gosh...I think they are going out!!!"

"Why would he choose her?!?!"

"How the hell does she get a hot guy like him?"

What? Are they talking about me and Yami?!?

Testing that thought, you looked over your shoulder and saw a group of the same familiar prep girls that were a waste of oxygen in this world. Seriously, they are so annoying. Can't they keep their nose out of people's business? I wish I didn't have classes with them...but then again, tough luck. The whole school is filled with people like them.

They saw you look over at them and they instantly looked away, giggling within their little group-huddle besides their desks.

Yup. Looks like I'm the star of their conversation today, you thought, rolling your eyes and continued working on the bell work. The bell was going to ring in a few minutes for first period, but you and Yami got there sooner so you two could get started on some work earlier. You two were good  students after all, unlike the 98% of the school that still believe that the sun revolves around the earth and would waste their valuable time gossiping about crap that won't even matter in the future.

"I'm not even kidding right now! I saw them hugging by the lockers!!!"

"That bitch is so lucky..."

"He looks so fricken hot today in that suit...holy..."

"She doesn't deserve him."

Ugh, now they're whispering. Sucks that you have way too good of hearing, you dumbo-human hybrid. Except...without the giant ears of course.

"So....Yugi....I need a guy's opinion....do these jeans look good on me?"

You instantly turned around and gaped in shock at where the voice came from. One of the girls from the group had went over to Yami and was now trying to flirt with him....

THAT'S IT!

Not thinking, you grabbed the paper that you have been working on and hustled yourself over to rescue Yami.

Still not even knowing what your plan was or what you were even doing, you went behind Yami and draped your arms over his shoulders, holding him. "Hey Yugi," you said, remembering that you still have to call him by that name during school, "I need help on this problem...can you help me?" You spoke in a soft tone, just loud enough for him and that slut who wanted a comment about her jeans to hear.

Yami turned his head to the side to look up at you, the deepest blush that you have ever seen on him. It looked as if someone spray painted his face red. "Y-yes sure (y/n)...o-of course..."

Your eyes looked up and as soon as you met the disgusted glare of the desperate girl, she gave you a hella dirty look and walked back over to the group who all had shocked faces as to what they had just seen you do.

Whoa...I can't believe I just did this!

You heard Yami chuckle, "Well done you pretty badass."