Part 32

You sat in first period, geometry. You looked at the clock in the room and saw that there were exactly three minutes left until the bell rang, the start of a new day.

The start of a new crap day at school.

You frowned, you wish you sat next to Yami during this period, that would be awesome and you would be much more happier. He totally kicked both you and (b/n)'s asses yesterday in the duel, which you knew would already happen.

It's funny, barely any girls tried to get at Yami anymore, seeing that you two are holding hands and sneaking a kiss in the hallway before class. Good. Those stupid bitches need to back off and seriously get a life.

If there was such thing as a pollution of mass stuck-ups and preps in a horrible environment, this school would be the definition for that.

"Hey so Stephanie, did Collin ask you out for the mid-school dance coming up?!"

"I'm like totally going!"

"I don't think my dress is short enough though! I'm really trying to impress this guy I like.."

"This dance is going to make Saturday awesome!"

Oh yeah! The mid-school dance!   you thought as you heard the irritating voices of the girls around you that made you wanna bleach your earholes out. You never go to school dances since you never give a damn about the stupid and pointless events that the student government always seems to pull out of their ass. But...this dance in particular apparently caught your attention since the first person that came to your mind was Yami. You played with your fingers nervously, wondering if Yami will ask you to the dance.

I will only go if he would like to go...I'd love to go if I will be right beside him!

-RING-

At the sound of the bell, everyone shuffled into their desks. You looked behind you to steal a glance of Yami, but caught him already staring at you. He smirked. You stuck your tongue out playfully then turned around. Mr. Shalz was scribbling on a sheet of paper before setting it down on his desk. "Good morning everyone! What a lovely Tuesday this is isn't it?" He announced with a genuine smile on his middle-aged face. You hated that smile of his, it always seemed to hide something torturous like the surprise of a pop quiz, which happened a lot. Which was why you didn't trust him, or anyone at this school to be exact...except for Yami and (b/n) of course.

A ripple of groans came from the students at the mention of another school day. You kept your mouth shut, growing impatient to just get out of here and hang with your boyfriend and bff.

"I'm glad today is Tuesday!" shouted some girl from behind you. "Because that means four more days till the biggest school dance that they have in the middle of the school year!"

You heard some people agree with her. You turned your body back to pretend to get something from your backpack as you snuck a glance at Yami. The mention of the mid-school just left him staring at the ceiling peculiarly. You turned back around to face the front, hoping that maybe...just maybe...that he's considering the thought of asking you...

"That's right Chloe! But that's not what makes this Tuesday lovely!" He gestured to the paper on his desk that he was scribbling on before his agonizing announcement, "What makes today lovely is our new seating chart!"

You inhaled sharply. Freaking cupcake kuribohs, please no. 99% of the people in here are not worth sitting by, hopefully I can sit by my beautiful man who stands at the only 1%...

You reluctantly got up and shouldered past the other students as they all huddled together to look at the seating chart. You had to bite your tongue because the sight of the seating chart almost made you fangirl! Yami sat right next to you on your left! Your wish came true! THIS. IS. AWESOME.