Part 7

"Yugi Motu and (y/n) (l/n)," Mr. Shalz sighed while he scribbled on the roll call sheet, "both late....wait a second...(y/n)?!!" The geometry teacher's eyes grew wide and looked at you, "Don't you have a straight off perfect attendance???"

You sighed with disappointment, "Yeah, for the longest time too."

"Well, it happens, I will admit. Not everyone is perfect. Have a seat you two."

You looked over at Yugi before you sat down. "I'm sorry," he mouthed. "It's okay," you mouthed back.

People around you gave you amused looks as you sat down. Oh please, you guys are late to class almost everyday.

"Anyways, good morning everyone," spoke Mr. Shalz, "please follow and complete the warm up on the board above to start the class period!"

You got done with the various questions faster than the stuck-ups around you. Everything just came naturally to you most of the time which is a skill that you are very thankful for. I wonder if Yugi is the same way...

Thinking about him, you looked over to where he was sitting, which was just a few seats to your left. He was concentrated on his work. You got out a small piece of paper and wrote:

Yugi, is everything alright? You just didn't seem like yourself earlier...

-(y/n)

You folded it nicely and handed the note to a girl next to you, her face plastered with intense makeup. "Pass this to Yugi please," you whispered.

"Oooooooo what's this? A LOVE letter??? Tryin to get the hot ones now are we??? Sweety, at least put some makeup on that face first."

You tried your best to keep yourself from gagging at the remark, "It's not a love letter, it's something important. Now please, just pass it to him..."

"Hmmm how about we make deal..."

You facepalmed, "Are you...kidding me...right now..."

"Nope," a fake smile appeared on the clown-faced girl, "how about this: I'll pass it over to Yugi only if you promise to wear at least a light shade of make up for tomorrow."

You breathed out with agitation, "Yeah sure fine whatever."

"Kk," the note passed down from person to person until it finally reached Yugi who looked at the note suspiciously as he read it.

"I'm giving everyone 5 more minutes to finish the warm-up, you may talk with your partners silently to compare answers."

Yugi looked up at Mr. Shalz then back at the note when the teacher stopped speaking. He placed the note on his desk and continued working.

What on Earth? Is he mad at me??? What did I do wrong now...

You were about to put your head down until you heard the door open.

"Oh class! I almost forgot! Today we have another new student!"

Everyone looked up, a boy with thick white hair and soft brown eyes stood in front of the class wearing a blue and white striped shirt.

"Hello everyone! My name's Bakura!" said a British accent.

You heard some whispers near you saying "aww" and "what a cutie."

Pfft, you propped your head up with your arm, resting your head on your hand, Yeah he's cute but yugi is hot so...yeah...sorry Bakura.

You looked over at Yugi, who looked as shocked as he did earlier, his mouth gaping. He gripped his pocket, the one with the bracelet inside.

Does he know him...?

"Welcome Bakura! Take a seat in the back!"

_______________________________________

-(Timeskip to after school)-

"Ugh, homework, homework, and MORE homework!"

All Yugi did was nod.

"Yugi..." you stopped walking down the busy sidewalk.

"Huh?" Yugi turned around and looked at you with concern, "is everything okay (y/n)?"

Anger slowly boiled inside you, "What??? I'm perfectly fine! It's you Yugi! This whole day you have been giving me small answers and ignoring me half the time!" you looked away, feeling a short hint of regret.

"(y/n)...I'm very sorry...it's just...so much has been happening within my mind and I should never take it out on you...I'm very so-"

You looked at him- his pocket. It was glowing.

Wait a second...is that my...

"Whoa....what's going on???? Please Yugi spit it out!"

"I...I don't know..." he reached and took it out. The bracelet glowed with a shiny effect.

"What the hell is going on-"

"THIS WAY!"

Before you could finish, Yugi grabbed your hand and you both ran down the street. Yugi held the bracelet close to his chest.

WHAT IS HAPPENING???

_____________________________