Part 13

"And then...and then...he called me BEAUTIFUL!"

"OH MY GOSH REALLY?!?!? AWWW," (b/n) coughed, "well I mean DUH! Is he just now finding this shit out??? ILL REK HIM IF HE HURTS YOU....but aww that's so sweet...."

"Hahaha calm down (b/n) you're acting bipolar or something..." you looked up at your ceiling with the goofiest grin, "but I mean, I just couldn't believe it. It was so unexpected-"

"DOES THIS MEAN YOU GUYS ARE DATING NOW?!?!"

"WHAT! NO!....I mean that would be awesome...." you sighed with pleasure. You didn't tell (b/n) about how you teleported to Japan and learned about your bracelet and who Yami really is...even though (b/n) is your best friend and you tell them everything... but this you felt it should be kept confidential.

"Well alrighty then mate, got any plans today?"

"Actually yeah! I'm supposed to hang out with him and his friends today!"

"Ah cool, where?"

"Dunno, but I can't wait!" you let out a squeal of excitement, just thinking about being anywhere with Yami made you so dang happy!

After talking for like an hour more about the most random stuff and how hot and amazing Yami was, you got a text from....

That's right! You guessed it!

"Oh Ya- I mean Yugi texted me (b/n)!" remember, you couldn't tell her anything relating to the hidden secret behind the millennium items and who Yugi or Yami really were.

"AWWWWW! Well tell me later what he says because I got to go to work."

"Huh? (b/n) you work?" you said sarcastically, trying to contain your laughter.

"YES (Y/N) FOR THE LAST TIME I BABYSIT THOSE KIDS FROM HELL!"

You busted out laughing, "Sorry (b/n) I just love doing that to you, you know I love you bro-"

"WAIT TILL YOU AND YUGI HAVE KIDS YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN CHILDREN ARE HORRIBLE PARASITES I'M SERIOUS!"

You're eyes widened at what (b/n), "Whoa whoa whoa (b/n) calm down, let's not get too far..." you laughed nervously. But I mean having kids with Yami would be pretty freakin amazing right?!?! -cough- alright alright I'll stop

"Ha....ha" (b/n) took a deep breath," at least I get paid. Now go take this time and check what he said to you!"

"Haha okay (b/n) I'll let you know, talk to you later."

After hanging up you tapped the messages icon on your smart phone and opened up you and Yami's conversation:

Good morning (y/n)! Me and the rest of the gang are planning on going to the arcade whenever you are ready to go, hope you can make it! :D

"Oh my gosh!" you said out loud. That sounded like so much fun! You loved video games, especially when you can play them with other friends!

Sounds awesome Yami I can't wait-

Hold up a second...

How do I know if this is Yami or Yugi....

Before pressing the send button you added:

...wait a second...this is Yami right? Or is it Yugi lol now I'm gonna have some trust issues jk ;)

Must be weird sharing the same body..., you thought as you waited for him to reply.

Haha don't worry! This is Yami texting you! It'll always be me texting you off of this number but if it's ever Yugi then he would let you know haha. But I'm thrilled that you can make it! And don't worry there's no rush, take all the time you need in order to get ready! Let me know when you are ready to go so I can teleport over to you and then we can start our day!