Part 35

Beware! This is the longest chapter I have ever written, and I think it's longest chapter I will EVER write. I like to keep them at around the same exact amount of words but...um...well...this one doesn't count xD Have an awesome week you guys! Do your best in whatever you are challenged in right now and never give up! You can do it!

~Crystal

_____________________

"Wait...really mom?"

"Yes..." your tired mom sighed. She was not a morning person even though she volunteered to take you to school every morning. "But you shouldn't be this  excited, this is a bomb threat for crying out loud! I sure hope they catch the person for doing this..."

You yawned, but not even a burst of desire to go back to sleep could wipe the shimmering smile off of your face at the thought of not having school for the day!

I wouldn't doubt for a second if the person who made the threat was either Duke or Bakura...or both...

"Mom, is it cool if I can hang with Ya-Yugi  today?"

Your mom's eyes looked upwards at the celling as she pondered the thought, "Welll..."

"Pleaseeee mom!" You begged like a little puppy wanting a treat.

"Hmm...I was right!" The ends of her lips curled into a teasing smile, "You do  like him!"

You squinted at her in a playful manner and thought, might as well spill the old beans for her...

"Heck yeah! He's my boyfriend  for Pete's sake!"

Your mom gasped, "Are you serious? Why didn't you tell me?"

You wanted to recoil from what you had just exploited, thinking that she did not like the idea of you having a boyfriend whatsoever. "Are...are you mad at me?" you asked in a small voice.

"Pfft, nah. He seems like a nice guy for my daughter," your mom said in response, ruffling your already bed-headed hair.

You giggled, "Mom! Now my hair looks like a mountain top!"

"Oh please, you always look pretty!" She kissed your forehead, "No wonder Yugi likes you." She winked.

You stuck your tongue at her, "Then I'll meet up with him with me looking like this," you pointed to your wild and crazed up (h/c) hair.

Your mom laughed some more and made her way out of your bedroom, "You totally should!" she said before shutting the door behind her.

Now that you were alone, you took a nice deep breath and gathered up the energy to call up Yami to tell him the great- well, on some levels it was great- news!

But first, you opened up snapchat on your phone to check out your predicted unruly hair. You laughed at the face staring back at you and played around with the crazy new filters. I swear, the people who make these filters must be high or something...

Your phone vibrated and you looked at the top of your screen to see that you got a text from Yami:

Good morning, my gorgeous ray of beauty! <3 Sorry I didn't text you earlier as I usually do, I just woke up. I barely got any sleep due to Yugi snoring. He snores so damn loud that I can hear him from my bedroom!

You busted up laughing, "Wait till I tell (b/n)!" you said aloud. You pressed the call button quick on Yami's contact information to tell him that he can sleep in and possibly make arrangements for the two of you to hang out together!