Part 28

ATTENTION EVERYONE I NEED YOUR ATTENTION AGAIN PLEASE!!!

Did I get your attention?

Fine.

SETO?!?!

Seto: DONT CALL ME THAT CRYSTAL!!!

Me: THIS IS MY STORY

Seto: I DON'T-

Me: MY STORY!!!

Seto: Fine. What do you want?

Me: Can you put a huge-ass banner on your blimp that says "ATTENTION!" so I can get people's attention?

Joey: Or you could make that filthy rich bastard run around with Tea's underwear over his face! *grins*

Seto: DO YOU WANT ME TO GET THE DOG SUIT OUT AGAIN WHEELER?!?!

Yugi: I HAVE THE SCOOBY-SNACKS!!!

Okay, okay. Hopefully I got your guy's attention because I have some more special shout outs for some awesome people!!! The first shout out goes to MonochromeDice  and the second to  theycallmealex24 for their new Yugioh Fanfictions!!! Both of the stories are the BOMB and you guys should totally check them out if you are interested!!! :D CUZ I KNOW FOR SURE I AM INTERESTED!!

Plus, I just wanted to give out a HUGE thank you to every single person who has been reading this story so far!!! It warms my heart to know that actual real life people are interested in my work, it means the world to me :') I love you! <3

_______________________________

---(Your POV)---

"Pharoah, (y/n), (b/n), meet Zorc."

Zorc?  You thought questionably while Bakura placed his hand on a particular brick. Who the hell is Zorc?

Anticipation began to bubble within you. You didn't know who this Zorc guy was or what he was capable of. You glanced at Yami to see if he knew anything about who Bakura was talking about.

The answer was written clearly across Yami's frightened expression.

He does know who Zorc is. And guessing by the look of Yami's face, Zorc didn't seem like a good person you would enjoy to spend time with either.

You felt (b/n) huddle close to you and held your hand in fear, "Who- who's Zorc?"

"Impossible...," Yami said. "It can't be Zorc!"

Yami skirted over to stand in front of you and (b/n), his arms spread out, as if trying to protect you guys from something about to impact the both of you.

Bakura released the pressure he had on the brick and the area around that brick split in half like a curtain. A ginormous curtain, you thought, as you looked up to see how tall the circular wall was in this dungeon-like room. The height of the bricked wall seemed like it would never end!

A thunderous roar erupted from the area where the wall was split which scared you and (b/n) half to death. The roar sounded like a super-sized lion! You and (b/n) were now hugging each other as if it was the last thing you guys could ever do. The last time you heard an incredibly loud noise like that was when Grapha was summoned from your millennium bracelet the last time you were here, when Marik and Bakura tried to get a hold of your precious artifact.

Could it be...another monster in there?

(b/n) began to scream her head off and the both of you took paces back until you felt the other side of the wall against your backs. (b/n) squeezed you tighter as if she was literally trying to squeeze the life out of your petrified body. "WHAT IS THAT...THING?" She screamed.