Part 33

"Wow (y/n)! Very good!"

You added on one more teeny-tiny detail to your fabulous piece of work and looked up at your art teacher, Mrs. Nelson.

"Thank you!"

"Of course (y/n)!" Mrs. Nelson said. She craned her neck to get a better look at your drawing before inquiring with amazement in her voice, "I think it even tops that dragon drawing that you turned in last time for the free-draw assignment! I'm going to have to give you an A plus plus plus!"

You giggled, starting to feel a little embarrassed about all the praise that she was giving you. But nonetheless, you were pretty proud of this drawing that you have created of the millennium bracelet. It was literally a mirror image of it. You were like a human printer.

"I'm glad you like it!" You signed the paper and handed it to her for her to put in the gradebook. "Are there any other assignments for me to do?"

"Nope! You're free to go around and help other people if you want!"

Great! Yami-time!

You nodded your head and instantly stood up from your seat and headed over to Yami. Grinning mischievously, you stood behind him from where he sat so you could surprise him. But when you looked over at what he was drawing, your heart melted.

It was a drawing of you.

He captured your (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair perfectly! Not a flaw to be seen!

"That's so good Yami!"

Yami jumped a little at the surprised sound of your voice, causing him to create a small smudge on the paper. You heard him curse under his breath, he erased the smudge quickly and looked up at you with amusement sprinkled on his face. "Geez (y/n)! You almost gave me a heart attack!" he laughed.

"Well, it's just..." you took an empty seat next to him, your eyes not leaving the wonderful drawing of yourself, "it's just so darn good!"

Yami put his arm around you and spoke softly and sweetly as he scooted closer to you, so close that you could feel his breath on your skin, "Well, yeah honey. Obviously it' good; It's a drawing of the most beautiful girl in the world."

You looked into his eyes and he looked into yours. You were thinking about kissing him right then and there until-

"Um...Yugi and (y/n)...please provide each other with personal space please, this is not a lovey-dovey cuddle classroom."

People began to laugh before returning to their work. You could've sworn you heard one of the stuck-ups whisper, "They are such an odd couple. He could do so much better."

You pushed away the unpleasant thoughts that were sprouting thanks to that comment. Don't get yourself worked up over stupid people like that. There's a reason why Yami would choose you in a heartbeat instead of the pathetic hookers that walk this campus... you told yourself.

Following instructions, Yami scooted back to where he was before. He sighed and rolled his eyes, for he wished he could've gotten the sweet taste of your lips for just a second during that close contact.

Later, he thought with excitement.

---(Time Skip to after school)---

The three of you were walking eagerly over to the front of your house which was the best method in wanting to teleport since your neighborhood was mostly scarce so no one would see the light of the magical millennium puzzle. Or, if there does appear to be people around, you could just go inside your house and teleport. Either way was efficient.