Part 16

"Here it is! The most awesome theater in town!"

You and the little troublemaker (aka Yugi) stood in front of this HUGE theater filled with people!

You ran some fingers through your (h/c) hair, trying to fix it since you guys just RAN here, but luckily it wasn't that far. "Well thank you Mr. Escort," you chuckled.

"Haha, no problem! Besides, I do a much better job at escorting a lady than Yami does!" Yugi said before letting Yami take over.

"Really Yugi?!?!" Yami yelled at his millennium puzzle when he appeared before you, "How in the name of Ra is your  method of escorting (y/n) better than mine??" Yami took a big sigh and looked up at the bright afternoon sky, "Ugh, just stay out of this Yugi!"

All you did was stand there laughing, "Yami calm down, I'm fine. I don't care who I'm escorted by...as long as I spend more time with you." You said with a smile.

That made Yami feel better. "Well, let's go in shall we?"

__________________________________________________

As you two walked in, you both agreed on what movie to watch...

Yep, you guessed it... ^-^

FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Nah just kidding, just pretend you guys chose to watch your favorite movie, whatever it might be!

....(awkward cough)...

Continuing the story now...

You guys waited patiently for the long line to catch up, you two were standing in it for a good 10 minutes now. But no worries! You and Yami talked and talked about so much during this time as if you two had known each other for years!

"Look Look!"

"Is that Seto Kaiba?"

"Kaiba Kaiba!"

"Make way, make way!"

"Huh?" You turned around, "What's all the excitement about?"

From what you could see, you saw a tall teenager with chestnut brown hair and striking blue eyes. He wore a black outfit with a huge white cape that trailed behind him. To his side was a small boy with big, long, black hair and a darker shade of eye color. When his gaze met Yami's, the boy's face lit up. He waved and called out, "Hey Yami!"

The cheerful boy ran up to you guys. "Hello there Mokuba," Yami said with a smile. "Out to see a movie with your brother?"

"Yep! Well," Mokuba scratched the back of his head, "I wanted to go see a movie...so it was either I go with a bodyguard or my brother!" Mokuba looked up at you, "Is this your girlfriend Yami? Nice to meet you! I'm Mokuba!"

You slightly blushed, "It's nice to meet you too Mokuba! And..er...Yami and I are just friends haha..."

Yami's eyes looked warmly at yours, "Great friends," he said in his deep and soothing voice.

"Mhmmm," Mokuba said, suspecting something more than just friends. "Riigghhtt. Anyways, how have you guys been?"

Before either of you guys could answer, Mokuba's older brother walked passed you three saying "Hurry up Mokuba," in a serious tone.

Mokuba replied, "Okay Seto!" You three watched as the teen cut through the line to be at the front. No complaints from the people, only praise....except from you.

"I don't get it...why is he so special?" you asked, a little irritated since there were so many people waiting patiently to see their movie like you and Yami were.

"Because that's my brother!" Mokuba said with happy grey eyes, "The one who is the head of Kaiba Corp and one of the greatest duelists in the world! The one and only Seto Kaiba!"

"OH!" exclaiming as the thought finally hit you. You looked at Yami, "YOU MEAN THE ONE THAT JOEY HAS A CRUSH ON!?!" You then realized the words you just said and face palmed, laughing.

"Hahaha," Yami shook his head, "Is this how you usually remember people (y/n)? By the most random things?"

"Yeah," you looked away, "Apparently."

"Uhhhhhh..."

You and Yami looked down at Mokuba. "Oh no no no Mokuba," Yami spoke, "it's just a joke, don't worry."

"Hmmm well..." Mokuba cocked his head to the side, "sounds like something I can bother Seto about to make me laugh! Hehehe."

Just like how Yugi tries to bother Yami...how adorable, You thought.

"Well guys, I better get going! See ya!" said the happy kid.

"Bye Mokuba! Enjoy your movie!" Yami said.

"By the way," you started, "why is Seto Kaiba wearing that to a theater? Seems a little over the top don't you think?" You questioned, referring to the long-ass fancy cape the rich guy was wearing.

Yami rolled his eyes, "That's Kaiba for you. Very rich, very narcissistic, and very uncaring...but only Mokuba is an exception."

"Ah." You smiled at Yugi, "Sounds like the kids from our school amirite?"

You two laughed and after a few minutes, you two finally made it to the ticket person. Being a gentleman, Yami payed for both of you. :)

_____________________________________

Waiting for the movie to start, You and Yami started chit-chatting again.

"I bet he had no problem buying the expensive food and drinks they sell here, like their $4.50 small water bottles," you said, making you and Yami laugh.

"Nope, not a problem at all," Yami answered. Yami let out a small laugh and shook his head, "Mokuba thinking you were my girlfriend..."

You looked at the theater screen, "Ahaha...yeah...kids these days..."

"You know..." Yami said in a soft and flirtatious voice, "(y/n)...I don't think I have any trouble letting people think that to be honest...."

Yami reached his arm out and rested it on top of your shoulders to pull you two a little closer to each other. With butterflies attacking your stomach on the inside, you looked up at the handsome teen next to you.

"I don't think I have a problem with that either."

__________________________________

Well... I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Now I must finish up my home work and play some sims 4 :) I CAN'T WAIT TILL WINTER BREAK SO I CAN SAY BYE BYE TO MY AGONIZING SCHOOL!

Anyways... I love you! :3

~Crystal