Part 17

"You know..." Yami said in a soft and flirtatious voice, "(y/n)...I don't think I have any trouble letting people think that to be honest..."

"I don't think I have a problem with that either."

So what does this mean now???  Why did he say that....and why did I say THAT in response! you thought as Yami teleported the two of you back to the front of your house. You just couldn't get your mind off of the wonderful time you spent with Yami and his friends....well...YOUR friends now as well....but of course your mind was more focused on what happened at the theater...

"(y/n)?" Yami asked with a smirk on his face. "You're spacing out again...you seem to do that a lot when you're around me..."

"Huh?! Oh uh.....What's your favorite card Yami?" Shit...what?!! Why did I ask that?!?

Yami couldn't help but chuckle at your cuteness, "My favorite duel monsters card? Well, it's a dark-type card just like your Grapha..."

You perked up instantly from your embarrassment, "Really?! What is it? Maybe I've heard of it!"

Yami reached into his pocket and took out a card with a blue-haired man with a purple armored outfit who carried an awesome-looking staff of some sort. A green ring with Egyptian hieroglyphics was presented in the background of the dark-type monster.

"The Dark Magician," Yami said proudly. "Long ago in Egypt, this was my most loyal companion. What do you think?"

You stared in bewilderment at the card held out in front of you, "You sayin you carry that deck around everywhere you go?"

Yami sighed, "You know (y/n), if you were Yugi I'd probably slap you for saying that."

Yami's POV:

"Oh really now Pharaoh?!? So that's the kind of game you wanna play today huh?!?!"

"Be quiet Yugi, I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with-"

"NO PROBLEM PHAROAH I CAN PLAY THE GAME TOO!"

And with that, Yugi transformed to get Yami out of the picture and stood before (y/n).

"He's lying (y/n)!" Yugi exclaimed, "His favorite card isn't the Dark Magician....it's the Dark Magician Girl..."

"What...Yugi where on Earth are you going with this?" Yami asked within Yugi's mind. But Yugi completely ignored him.

(y/n) giggled, "Really Yugi? There's a Dark Magician Girl?"

"Hehe yep!" Yugi pulled out the Dark Magician Girl, "Isn't she wonderful?!?! Yami-Pharaoh-San used to have the BIGGEST crush on her!!" Yugi let out a playful cough, "Or...you know...he might still be attracted to this card! Bet this girl makes his 'millennium rod' go bonkers!"

"Uh..." (y/n) had this weird-looking look on her face, "....millennium rod...?"

"THAT'S IT YUGI!!!"

Your POV:

After Yugi's weird terms of vocabulary, Yami transformed back in front of you with a scared look on his face, like a deer facing a car's headlights. "Please, Please!" Yami waved his hands out in front of him and slightly blushing, "None of that is true!"

You laughed, "Don't worry Yami-Pharaoh-San, I believe you. No need to feel mortified, I mean how can someone be attracted to a card?"

Yami gave out a sigh of relief, "Thank you. Usually when Yugi lies about me in front of people...they'll believe him." Yami looked solemnly at you, "I think he's just jealous because HE'S the one attracted to that card while I'm attracted to a wonderful girl named (y/n)."

You chuckled nervously, "D'aww....well that girl is attracted to a wonderful guy named Yami-Pharaoh-San..."

Yami laughed and rolled his eyes, "Please, let's not make references to Yugi's unintelligent words of vocabulary."

__________________________________________________

"..."

"(b/n)? You hearin' me bruh?"

"....Yeah dude just...OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS MUUUSSSTTT BE OFFICIAL NOW RIGHT??? AM I RIGHT??? TELL ME IM RIGHT!!!"

You held the phone away from your ear for a moment when (b/n) started screaming as usual when she talks. "NO YOU ARE WRONG! I mean yeah we flirt and yeah I like him it's just....I'm not the type to go on dates with people...I don't do that stuff..."

"PFFT OH COME ON (Y/N)! FACE REALITY! THAT WAS A DATE!"

"NO IT WAS NOT!"

(b/n) started to calm down. She gave a heavy sigh, "Oh fine whatever, hey you're at home with just yourself right now right?...TELL MEH IM RIGHT!!!"

"Oh no," you said sarcastically, "I'm like...totally still with Yugi right now..." (remember, you still have to refer Yami as Yugi since your best friend cant know the secret!)

"OH MY GOSH REALLY!!! TELL HIM I SAID HI AND THAT YOU TWO SHOULD DATE!"

"IM KIDDING (B/N) CALM YOURSELF! But yes I'm by myself right now."

"Ah...okay. Wanna hang at the library? I think they got my new favorite book in."

"Yeah sure! Sounds great! See ya there!"

"Okie, bye-bye!"

____________________________________ 

At the library, (b/n) instantly rushed to get her new book and then started playing games on the computers while you were looking all over the shelves trying to find a book for yourself to read. You were so engrossed with scanning the many books that you didn't notice the teen who stood beside you...

"Conduction, the process by which heat or electricity is directly transmitted through a substance when there is a difference of temperature or of electrical potential," the deep-raspy voice shut the book in his hand tightly, "In this case...the direct transmission of power  to a substance with a much lesser level of power..."

You turned your head to your left to witness who was speaking:

It was Bakura...Yami Bakura...

"What the hell are you doing here? Look I've already seen you earlier and I don't need another encounter with you EVER again-"

"Shhh," Bakura cut you off, "this is a library, show some respect you unpleasant woman. I'll test the definition of conduction by placing my millennium ring on your millennium bracelet..."

"So you're saying you want my bracelet, the one with more power, to give more power to your millennium ring?"

"Precisely."

"Well, sorry to tell you this, but that's not happening."

"Did I ever say that that's going to happen at this very instant?"

"No..."

"Exactly," Bakura said while holding his millennium ring, "It's what I would like to do when I have that bracelet." Yami Bakura started walking away, "Just letting you know."

Well...you thought, that was weird.

And another thought occurred to you, looks like I just realized that that asshole is also capable of teleportation...

And then ANOTHER thought came to you, That method of conduction...I wonder what would happen if I actually tried it on another millennium item like Yami's pyramid...maybe it's another possibility to finding out what else this bracelet is capable of doing!"

"Come on (b/n)," you said as you walked over to where she was at, "Let's go home. I've got...stuff to do."

_________________________________________

Special thanks to Wolfleaf for the request of having Yugi embarrass Yami in front of the reader! Go follow her! She is amazing with some awesome stories!

And by the way, for those of you who don't know, I update every weekend! Except I didn't last weekend because of finals -,- but other than that, it's every weekend from now on! :D