Part 25

SURPRISE UPDATE!!!! :D I decided to update today so that I'll have more time to work on some homework and stuff during the weekend...since I haven't started on any of it yet which I should have since I didn't have school this week...but oh well! I try and relax as much as possible ya feel me? Anyways, I hope every one of you has a great day! :)

_________________________________

You took a deep breath, allowing the fresh and distinct air of your hometown to circulate through your lungs. Yami had just teleported the two of you back to your place. You looked at your phone and saw that the time was 5:15 pm and noticed that you have received a text from (b/n) as well:

-(b/n): Hey!!! I'm running over to your house right now to tell you something that happened earlier today after school!!!! ^-^

You questioned the text (b/n) sent you, she was running? You thought. I mean, she doesn't live far from here at all it's just...what is so important that she feels the need to legitly sprint to my house to tell me?

"(y/n)? Helloooo?" Yami tried to get a glance of your phone screen to see what you were looking at, "What is so important on that phone of yours that made you completely forget that I'm standing right here in front of you," he chuckled.

"Huh? Oh, sorry Yami." You put your phone back in the pocket of your jeans and looked back at Yami and met his amused stare that he was giving you, "It's just that (b/n) just sent me this really weird text-"

"Lemme see," and with that, Yami dug his hand into the pocket that held your phone tightly against your thigh before you could finish your sentence. "Y-yami!" you blushed as he quickly took the phone out and unlocked your passcode-less phone.

"Hmm, I see," he said, inspecting the text with a stern glare as if he were oblivious to what he had just done. He handed your phone back with a blank expression.

You shook your head and laughed at how he thought everything was just completely normal. "So why did you have to reach into my pants and steal my phone Yami?" You put your hands to your hips like he was in trouble. "You know, just because you're my boyfriend now, it doesn't mean you have free privileges to go through my phone, you Egyptian freak," you preached in a joking manner that wasn't meant to be in any way bitchy.

An eyebrow on Yami's face raised with suspicion, you thought the expression made him look so cute. "Why? You got something to hide, my love?"

You put your hands up defensively, "No! Of course not! I just don't like people going through my phone, that's all!"

Yami smirked, still eyeing that cute and suspicious glance over your shaken-up behavior.

"Yami I'm serious."

Still no change in expression.

"Well...," you looked up at the almost sun-setting sky and thought for a moment before admitting, "maybe I'd rather not let people go through my tumblr blogs." You laughed at yourself, it's not that your tumblr blogs were bad or horrifying or anything, it's just sometimes they can be a little weird and crazy and the thought of Yami going through them made you want to just roll on the floor and laugh for ages. 

Yami's face was smothered with confusion, "What's tumblr?"

You instantly stopped laughing and became serious. You locked eyes with Yami unblinkingly and held his hands, "God bless you, my innocent compadre."

Yami rolled his eyes, a tint of amusement lingered on his enchanting purple irises, "Weirdo. You're almost as bad as Yugi."

"WAIT DOES YUGI HAVE A TUMBLR??!"