Part 29

//Thank you austinismine48 for letting me use the pic above!! He looks so darn happy//

Who else doesn't have school? I get a whole week off since it is spring break!!! If you don't get this week off then IM SO SORRY!!! HANG IN THERE!!

Hope you like the chapter! :3 <3

__________________________________________

He's gone....

Forever

"You...you did it (y/n)...," Yami said breathlessly.

You continued to keep your eyes set on the now-empty compartment that once kept Zorc in hiding while he was waiting for the right time to come about and wreck havoc across the globe. Your smile stretched wide, you ran your fingers slowly through your scalp, relieved.

"I...," you laughed happily for just a second, "I did it..."

You looked at Yami who instantly picked you up by the waist and spun you around, both of you enjoying each other happily and laughing like children. "Actually sweety," you began to say as Yami placed you back on your feet, "we BOTH did it! I could never have gotten this far without having my kind and handsome man by my side!" You looked into Yami's joyful eyes as they looked back at you. You hugged him tightly and whispered, "Thank you."

You could feel Yami steadily and lovingly run his fingers through your (h/c) hair, stroking it slowly. "No (y/n), thank you for saving everyone from destruction."

You giggled, "No, thank YOU. You've played a bigger part in saving the world than I did, Pharaoh."

Yami chuckled which made your heart spark with full enjoyment every time you were this close to him. "No (y/n), thank YOU! YOU were the one who has played the biggest role in this mission, my dear.  You seem to be having a mild case of blindness towards this realization. Must I prescribe some medication for you, my beautiful queen?"

You felt every muscle in your body tighten for a split-second then quickly relax, as quick as a blink of an eye. You absolutely loved  it when Yami called you that.

"(y/n)? Are you having a mild case of a sore throat as well for your inability to respond to my honest statement? Guess I have to find some medication for that at the drugstore as well..."

You heart beat started to speed up. Gosh, why does he have to be such a flirt at times?  you thought with a smirk.

Well, I can play that game too. 

You raised your head up. Seeing as how Yami worn a flirtatious smirk on his angel-crafted face, and drew your face closer to his own. Your lips parted, and you kissed him. A soft, subtle kiss.

As you pulled away, you could see a flicker of sadness upon Yami's expression that quickly vanished. He wished the kiss would have continued longer, as so did you. Yet instead of regretting, you felt lustfully overjoyed knowing that your boyfriend wanted more of you from each dying second spent between the both of you.

"You are  my medication, Yami," you said quietly, almost whispering.

Yami caressed your cheek and innerly pinned you down with his desirable stare, "then I hope to become your overdose..."

Your millennium bracelet began to glimmer and shine (not blindingly) and Yami's millennium puzzle did as well.

Great. Way to ruin the moment.