Part 10

"(y/n)? You can open your eyes now my friend."

You opened your eyes and felt the warm air around you. Sun high up in the sky, sound of cars driving past each other...

And Yugi in front of you, smiling excitedly.

"Well, this is it!" Yugi laughed, "welcome to Japan!"

You stood frozen and stared right through Yugi's purple eyes.

Yugi placed his hands on your shoulders in front of you, still smiling as happily as ever, "(y/n)? Are you alright?"

You squealed and gave him a big hug, "I can't believe this!!! This is so awesome!!! Thanks so much Yugi!!!"

He wrapped his strong-muscular arms around your waist, "Haha, don't thank me just yet (y/n), there's still stuff I have to explain to you...but first I want you to meet my friends."

You two let go of each other, "Okay!" you said excitedly.

I hope they'll like me...or at least be as awesome as Yugi... 

RING

"Huh?" you looked over and realized that you two were standing in front of a very big high school. The doors opened and students swarmed out of the building.

"So...I'm guessing you normally go to school here?"

Yugi nodded.

"Hey Yugi!"

You turned and saw who was calling to Yugi: a short-haired brunette with bright blue eyes in a pink school uniform. She came quickly over to where you two were. Once she did, she looked curiously at you, "Oh hello! My name's Tea! Are you one of Yugi's friends? Are you from around here? What school?"

"Tea, this is (y/n), a friend of mine that I met in America. I believe that she can help us out a lot."

You were dazed, "Uh..." help???

"Oh, awesome!" Tea stretched out her hand, "It's nice to meet you (y/n)!"

You smiled and shook her hand, "It's nice to meet you too Tea!"

"Well Tea, where are the others?"

Tea rolled her eyes, "Oh pssh, you know them. But currently, they're getting their butts chewed out for trying to cheat on a science test we did today."

"Oh good," Yugi chuckled, "I'd love to hear that story."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS MOSTLY MY FAULT TRISTAIN??? YOU HAD MORE OF THE ANSWERS WRITTEN ACROSS THAT WIMP OF AN ARM OF YOURS!!!"

"OH WIMP HUH? WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT YOU HOT-HEADED DOG!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME-"

"TRISTAN! JOEY!" Yugi and Tea both shouted at the same time towards two guys a little distance away. Looked like they were just coming out of the entrance to the school.

The two guys unknown to you yet looked away from each other and displayed shocked looks on their faces when they saw us.

"Y-Yugi?" the blond said, who I'm guessing is Joey since the other one is Tristan. "What are you doing here man? Did you finally hunt down Bakura?" spoke Tristan. Joey ran over and stood in front of you, "And who's this?" he pointed at you. He had a Brooklyn accent.

Tea gave off an angry sigh, "Why don't you stop being so rude first?" she swatted Joey's pointing hand away from me.

Tristan made his way over to the rest of us, "Here Joey, this is how you do it." Tristan held out his hand, "Hey there, my name's Tristan! What's yours?"

Joey face palmed, "I'M NOT STUPID YOU POINTY-HAIRED FREAK!"

You laughed at how awesome the two's relationship was, almost as if they were brothers. You shook his hand, "(y/n), and it's nice to meet you!"

"Okay Joey," Tristan cooed, "now it's your turn..."

Joey sighed, "It's very nice to meet you (y/n)," you shook his hand as well," you from around here? Friend of Yugi's that we've never heard about?"

"Haha yeah, we met each other a few days ago in America."

"AMERICA?!?!" The two boys exclaimed at the exact same time. "You mean you brought the little lady here from America Yugi???" Joey asked.

Yugi smiled, "Yes Joey, I thought it'd be nice for her to get to know you guys. Plus..." Yugi looked at you boldly, "there are some other reasons as well."

Joey and Tristan both looked confused, "Well, okay. Should we all start heading over to the game shop Yugi? We could hang there," Tristan suggested.

Yugi nodded, "Sounds great!"

"Yeah!" Tea agreed. "You're going to love it (y/n)! It's owned by Yugi's grandfather and it's filled with trading cards from the most awesome game in the world!"

You perked up, "And what would that be?"

They all said together:

"Duel Monsters!"

__________________________________________________

-_- aight aight, I know the millennium puzzle is not capable of this type of teleportation...but this is how it's gonna be in my story xD I won't change any more rules about the millennium items I swear! And whoa whoa whoa...over 2,000 views?!?! Thanks so much my friends! You all mean so much to me! -virtually hugs-

Until next time! :D

-Crystal