Record of twin brothers debt of gratitude and revenge 1

After the birth of the new world consciousness, although its power is weak, it is conscientious and diligent. It has been running the world according to the development of the world, keeping the world in good order and keeping most of the fairness and justice.

Bai Chen and Gu Louwei stayed in the empire for more than 100 years. During that period, they were always in love, making others envy them, disappointing the netizens who had conspiracy theories about their marriage.

———

Bai Chen was woken up.

"Lele, Lele, wake up, grumbler bald skin is coming over."

Bai Chen opened his eyes in a daze, and saw a round-faced girl in uniform pushing him anxiously.

The original memory information about the girl opened.

She is in the same office with the original owner, her name is Zuo Qing, who is only one year older than the original owner. She is a girl with a very good personality. The original owner received a lot of care from her when he first joined the company.

With the memory, Bai Chen quickly figured out the current situation. It was during work. The original owner stayed up all night last night because he took care of his drunk twin brother. Fortunately, his work today was almost completed yesterday. The original owner was so sleepy that he slept on the desk for a while to rest.

The grumbler bald skin from Zuo Qing's mouth is the owner of their small company, Li Zheng. Because the staff doesn't like his personality and his Mediterranean characteristic hairstyle, he was privately called grumbler bald skin by the original owner and the others.

Li Zheng is a rigid and serious person, and he dislikes employees' slack at work the most. He often appears suddenly to capture those employees who are using mobile phones, sleeping, and not doing their jobs properly during work hours. He often criticizes these employees and doubts their life, as if they were guilty.

In Li Zheng's view, these employees have to contribute all their working time to the company when they are paid. This kind of thinking is not wrong, but the company's work is limited after all. They can't always be busy with work every day and every moment. Don't say they want to relax with their mobile phones after finishing work. It is also feasible to chat and gossip occasionally. Their requirements are not high, but the rigid Li Zheng even asks them to talk outside of work.

However, there are policies above and countermeasures below. The original owner and his colleagues, who have been suffering from his leadership spirit all year round but were unwilling to part with this reasonable salary, soon created a countermeasure. The employees, who arrange the work to be complete every day, will take turns to stand watch. As soon as they found that Li Zheng was approaching, they would report it immediately.

It was Zuo Qing who was in charge of watching out and reporting just now.

Bai Chen rubbed his eyes to calm himself down, and then said thank you to Zuo Qing who had already sat back next to him and pretended to be working seriously.

Because of the reminders from Zuo Qing, each employee played their most superb acting skills again, which made Li Zheng extremely satisfied, and ordered milk tea takeaway for each of them for the first time.

The original owner's job is an accounting assistant. Bai Chen has been exposed to this type of work in the past world, so this is not difficult for Bai Chen.

Bai Chen bit the straw of the milk tea, dealing with the rest of the original owner's work and distractingly sorting out the original owner's memory data.

The original life was not happy. He has always sacrificed himself silently, but he didn't get what he deserved. In return, his twin brother dug out his heart with his own hands.