Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 10

The porridge hadn't been eaten yet before they were interrupted.

"Alliance Leader, Miss Murong begged to see you." The guard's voice sounded outside the carriage.

Lin Chi's pressure suddenly cools down, an unpleasant feeling emerges from the bottom of his eyes.

Bai Chen, who was still a little dazed, suddenly became sober. He pursed his lips unhappily.

Bai Chen remembered clearly. This Murong Yan is the number one beauty in all corners of the world and she likes Lin Chi. She has never given up on Lin Chi, making heaven and earth feel moved.

That day when Lin Chi led the martial arts circle to encircle and suppress his demon sect, the two were also 'intimate'!

The jealous Bai Chen suddenly lost his appetite for the porridge. He snorted and turned his head.

I'm going to be jealous too.

Vinegar spirit, peach blossom spirit!

Yet unexpectedly, the cold pressure a moment ago was gone. Lin Chi, who was displeased from being disturbed, was happy now.

He put the spoons and bowls on the little table in the carriage and hugged the jealous Bai Chen on his lap. Under Bai Chen's struggle, he nibbled on Bai Chen's mouth firmly.

"Baby, are you jealous?"

Bai Chen angrily pushed Lin Chi away: "That's right. She likes you and I don't like it."

Lin Chi was even happier. He likes to hear Bai Chen say these words. This proves that Bai Chen also cares about him, which put him at ease.

He happily frantically pressed Bai Chen's head, his mouth began to eat Bai Chen.

Bai Chen's unsatisfied body softened after being bitten for a while. He doesn't want to reject him and he also doesn't have the energy to be angry.

It's just that the two haven't eaten for long before they were interrupted again.

This time, it was Murong Yan who came to the battle in person.

"Brother Lin, I haven't seen you for more than a month, are you alright? Was the medicine that little sister sent last time enough? If it's not enough, little sister still has more here." Murong Yan's voice was soft and weak, filled with love and care for Lin Chi.

Bai Chen angrily pushed Lin Chi away. This bastard's confidantes even come to the door to call.

It's just that Bai Chen has no inner force now. After being bullied by Lin Chi again, his whole body was soft. He can't push Lin Chi away at all, instead, Lin Chi grabbed his hand and kneaded it.

There was no movement from the carriage, Murong Yan's was filled with doubt and turned thoughtful.

She bit her lips, unwilling, she called out again: "Brother Lin?"

Their intimacy was interrupted again.

Lin Chi's face was even more ugly than Bai Chen's jealous face.

He frowned, his eyes brows full of impatience and irritability: "No need."

Lin Chi's two words that did not hide his feeling made Murong Yan's body tremble uncontrollably. Her face was reflected from the moonlight and the fire next to her, it was as pale as snow. Her hand hidden in her sleeve was dripping with blood from her beautiful trimmed nail.

When Lin Chi ran for the Wulin Alliance Leader position three years ago, she fell in love with Lin Chi at first sight.

At that time, she was still a young girl in love. She doesn't dare to reveal it to the person she loves, can only watch Lin Chi from the dark and pay attention to him.