Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple End

The specially-made black clothes with the same style as Zhangsun Shengze were already soaked through, sticking Welty on Bai Chen's body. Biting cold drops of water dripped from the tips of his jet-black hair and the corners of his clothes.

Bai Chen didn't even look at Zhangsun Shengze. He took off his black clothes without expression, then took out a white robe from his storage ring and quickly put it on.

After putting on his clothes, Bai Chen did not use a spell to dry his wet hair but walked directly to the only way out of the cave.

Before he could take two steps, Bai Chen's wrist was grabbed by Zhangsun Shengze.

"Baby, where are you going?" Zhangsun Shengze's face was calm but grabbed Bai Chen's wrist tightly: "The joyous medicine powder in your body has not been removed."

Bai Chen struggled hard but Zhangsun Shengze held it tightly. Bai Chen used his qi, but he still couldn't break free.

The anger in his heart and Zhangsun Shengze's attitude all along made Bai Chen angry and he shouted angrily at Zhangsun Shengze: "Zhangsun Shengze, this is my business. You don't have to care about it."

"You are my disciple." Zhangsun Shengze frowned tightly. His voice was so deep that it seem as if he was suppressing an unbearable emotion

Bai Chen looked up, stared at Zhangsun Shengze's eyes, and said seriously, "Zhangsun Shengze, you know I like you."

Zhangsun Shengze said nothing.

"Do you like me? Zhangsun Shengze."

Zhangsun Shengze remained silent.

Bai Chen pursed his lips, thinking about the sweet times together in their previous worlds. Shedding tears, he tries to forcibly break free from Zhangsun Shengze's fingers grabbing his wrist: "I know your answer, then I won't like you anymore, won't see you anymore. You're a big bad guy, a big bastard. You lied to me. Everything you said to me doesn't count. You're a big liar. I will never trust you again. You are not allowed to call me baby."

The man who would call him baby is gone.

The person who would hug him, kiss him and spoil him is gone.

The person who would love him wholeheartedly is gone.

......

The hand on the wrist still can't be shaken off.

Bai Chen continued: "Since you don't like me, Zhangsun Shengze, just let go. I don't want to be sad and I don't want to cry. He said that he doesn't like watching me cry, so I will not cry. If I'm not suffering, he will come back to me. "

"I want to be obedient, Zhangsun Shengze."

Zhangsun Shengze's heart trembled.

He stared at the tears on Bai Chen's face, and countless complicated scenes flashed in his mind.

His brows furrowed more and more tightly.

His hand holding Bai Chen's wrist went from strong to weaker.

The image that suddenly appeared in his mind made the spiritual energy in his body start to become turbulent.

Sensing that the strength in Zhangsun Shengze's hand was getting weaker, Bai Chen broke free from Zhangsun Shengze's hand and ran outside.

Zhangsun Shengze, who was left in the same place, still maintains the same posture just now. His eyes were unpredictable, his long hair was swaying without any wind, and his chaotic spiritual power swept the entire cold pool from his whole body. After a while, in the icy cold pool small hot bubbles 'gulugulu' appeared one after another.