Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 9

Lin Chi is a very vengeful person, a person who must get his revenge.

He carried Bai Chen back to his room. He gave Bai Chen the antidote to restore his voice. Without waiting for Bai Chen to speak, he pressed Bai Chen onto the bed and ate him numerous times at once.

Fried, stir-fried, steamed, Bai Chen was tossed and turned, eaten until dazed that he just wanted to fall asleep immediately, but a certain someone knows how to 'torture' people. Every time Bai Chen was about to faint, he would stimulate Bai Chen's spirits again.

It went on until night, under Bai Chen's begging for mercy, Lin Chi finally let Bai Chen go.

Bai Chen was dizzy, lying on the bed with a sticky body, waiting for the man, who had agreed to clean him up afterwards, to come and take him to soak in the hot spring, but he didn't get to. That certain someone withdrew his murder weapon and walked away in clothes.

Bai Chen, who didn't even have the strength to speak: ...

Bai Chen flattened his mouth aggrievedly. He watched Lin Chi casually put on a robe, then open the door.

Lin Chi didn't go out. He reached out and rang a string of silver bells on the door. The silver bell made a range, rhythmic sound. Then a man in black appeared and knelt in front of Lin Chi.

The man in black hangs his head low. These days they have guard outside this courtyard, they knew for a long time that nothing in this room could be seen by them. Even the sound, they can't listen to either.

"Tie Xie Chaosi and deliver him to Lotus Fairy place."

The corners of the man in black twitches uncontrollably, then he quickly nodded and disappeared into the yard.

Although Fairy Lotus has the title Fairy in it, she isn't like a celestial being at all. Not to mention fairy beauty, even the appearance of an ordinary woman is not even right to describe her.

Round waist, thick legs and big feet, with a weight of more than 200 catties and a flowery appearance. She was privately assigned the title of the most ugly girl in the Jianghu.

Why don't they dare to say it outright?

It's because Lotus Fairy's martial arts are first-rate. Her One-handed Meteor Hammer Dance is full of power. Those who accidentally let her hear the word ugly from all have become meat sauce under her hammer.

Lotus Fairy is crazy about beauty. She herself has nothing to do with beauty, she just loves to see those beauties in Jianghu, especially men.

Because of her martial arts and family background, there are really men who are willing to be raised by her. Now her backyard has gathered dozens of beautiful men. Such a maverick thing has naturally become a strange topic in Jianghu. So every time the people in the Jianghu talked about it, they were either speechless and choked or criticized constantly.

But no matter what, Fairy Lotus is still a free spirit person. She still gathers the man who closes their eyes and is willing to follow her in the Jianghu.

And it was rumored that recently, she took a fancy to Xie Chaosi.

As a disciple of Huashen Sect, with Xie Chaosi martial arts, he naturally doesn't lose to others. Fighting with Lotus Fairy, the percent chance of victory and defeat is 50-50.

Lin Chi still remembered that Xie Chaosi 'coveted' Bai Chen. Since he couldn't kill him yet then he'll just send Xie Chaosi to Lotus Fairy. It is undoubtedly the best way to teach him and disgust him.

Lin Chi didn't avoid Bai Chen when he was ordering, therefore, Bai Chen heard it clearly.

He searched the original owner's memory and found out about Lotus Fairy. Combined with Lin Chi's temperament, Bai Chen immediately knew why Lin Chi did this.