Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 13

Bai Chen was also helpless.

Lin Chi only allowed him to say a word to the left protector.

But how can one word explain thins clearly?

In desperation, Bai Chen could only come up with such a way, write on paper to communicate with the left protector and the others.

Even so, Lin Chi was dissatisfied.

He was the only one that could touch the papers that Bai Chen had written on, while the left protector and the others had to stand two meters away and stretched their necks to look.

Fortunately, they are all martial arts practitioners so they have good eyesight. Fortunately, Bai Chen's handwriting font was moderate.

Just like this, Bai Chen wrote while the left protector answered, making the communication between the two sides go smoothly. It's just that once Bai Chen finished writing on a piece of paper, the left protector and the other read once then Lin Chi quickly stuffed the piece of paper into his sleeve.

That move was carefully, as if the paper is very precious.

Bai Chen looked at him, sweetness flood his heart. He couldn't help turning his head to lift his mask and gnawed on Lin Chi's mouth.

A 'ji' sounded.

It was very loud in this quiet courtyard.

The left protector and the other's eyes almost popped out again!

Their sect master character has collapsed again!

No!

Whatever the sect master does is right, it's them that collapsed!

Lin Chi, who got to taste the sweet, was extremely satisfied. Bai Chen's font, which was seen by everyone in the demon sect, was also coaxed back by Bai Chen.

He suddenly turned passive into action and pressed Bai Chen to deepen the kiss.

His kisses have always been extremely forceful, as if moving softly and he won't feel Bai Chen's existence. He often hurts Bai Chen's tongue and lips from sucking but it also triggers his desire in the depth of his body.

The sound of saliva blending is very clear in the ears of these martial arts practitioners in the yard. Different from the stunned and overwhelmed left protector and other demon sect members that had their three views broken, the people in the Alliance Leader Manor bowed their heads, very experienced. They did their best to become as transparent as they can be.

Until Bai Chen groaned uncontrollably, Lin Chi finally released Bai Chen. He touched Bai Chen's face, and little by little, he reached the corner of Bai Chen's mouth. The saliva remaining on his chin is licked clean and swallowed, then he wipes Bai Chen's mouth clean with his thumb, only then did he raise his hand and fasten the mask on Bai Chen's head again.

He turned to look at the left protector and the others, his sharp eyes made them feel like being cut by knives.

The left protector and the others froze, without their sect master, they finally understood the action of everyone in the Alliance Leader Manor. Stand still, lower their head, and hypnotize themselves that they are invisible. These series of actions were done quickly and neatly, as if they had fought a hundred battles.

Lin Chi's dissatisfaction dissipated a little.

Although these people are stupid, they are still obedient.

He commented.

He looked at Bai Chen again. Grabbing Bai Chen's right hand that he used to write, he gently squeezed it: "Are you tired?"