Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 15

Bai Chen clutched his chest, his delicate brows furrowed tightly, his expression was painful. He was breathing heavily as if a mountain was on his back making him unable to breathe. His beautiful and charming eyes filled with mist. These must gather more and more, in the end, his eyes could no longer hold it. It gathered into crystal tears and fell from his eyes, smashing into his black robe like a flower blooming.

The steward looked at Bai Chen silently, feeling heavy.

These old things, beside those culprits, only he knew about it clearly.

He was originally the son of the Lin Manor steward. Because his father used to be the steward of the family, he has quite a position in the Lin Manor.

At first, he didn't know that the madam in the manor was such a poisonous woman. Then he happened to see it. Only then did he know what happened in between spoiling the child, what truly happened to the gloomy boy.

He gradually put Lin Chi in his heart and also learned more about him. He is angry, he is indignant, he wants to take on this injustice! But he couldn't do anything for Lin Chi. He once thought of exposing the madam disguise in front of Lin Chi to Lin Danyuan but he was stopped by his father.

His father told him, they can't interfere in this. Behind the madam is the alliance leader. Even if he exposes it, the madam will still be the madam but Lin Chi's situation won't get any better. And he, the steward son who exposed it, not only would not get Lin Danyuan's gratitude, he would also offend the master and his wife. Even their family will be implicated.

The oppression of power makes the young steward helpless. He could only watch the young Lin Chi struggle day by day and do what he could. He will give Lin Chi a few steamed buns and those cheap Jinchuang medicine in place no one was there.

Because of this little favor from his youth, he and his family escape Lin Chi's revenge against the Lin Manor. That's how he become the steward for Lin Chi Alliance Leader's Manor and he became the only person Lin Chi trusted.

But even this weak trust can be broken with a touch.

"Madam." The steward said, "It's all over. When the present master is with you, he's very happy."

Bai Chen stopped his tears and nodded: "I know."

The steward hesitated.

A cold light flashed in Bai Chen's eyes: "Where is that old thing now?"

Bai Chen can't wait to slash that family, who insulted Lin Chi, with a thousand swords!

His tone was cold, the killing intent around him was so strong that it seemingly solidified, making the steward feel as if he was thrown into a cold pool with hundreds of sharp swords standing under the cold pool waiting for him to fall and those long swords will pierce him.

No bones were left!

The steward was shocked!

The threat of death made him open his mouth to reveal Lin Danyuan's location.

A cold wind blew in from outside, blowing their long hair up.

"Baby."

The cold voice made the steward's body jolted. Didn't wait for his brain to respond, his body already one step ahead of his brain, keeling on the ground automatically towards the door of the room as his head buried deep.

"Master."

He said tremblingly, then said no more words.

Bai Chen's murderous aura disappeared because of these two words. He turned to look and saw Lin Chi walking towards him in the moonlight wearing a white inner clothes.