Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 8

Bai Chen was 'dressed' by Lin Chi, as if he had become a moving black piece of wood.

Looking ugly and quirky, but Lin Chi was extremely satisfied.

Although Bai Chen doesn't like how he was dressed very much, considering Lin Chi's current character, he chooses to accept it silently.

Otherwise once he shows dissatisfaction, not to mention whether he could go out this door today, his lover in front of him might just go wild.

Bai Chen knew, even if he is so tightly covered up, Lin Chi still didn't want to take him outside to be revealed in front of others, as if the whole world only had him as their life. They will all look after him and jump up to compete with Lin Chi for him.

As if Bai Chen is a half-hearted playboy and won't be able to stand the temptation outside.

Bai Chen sighed silently.

Since he is his lover, even if his character has some unspeakable flaws, he could only be spoiled unconditionally.

Lin Chi is very possessive towards Bai Chen that the outside world made him very uneasy, this made him hug Bai Chen tightly. Bai Chen's feet didn't even have the chance to touch the ground.

The servants in the mansion seem to have been warned long ago. With Bai Chen's weird outfit which was very eye-catching and made people curious, plus he was being held by Lin Chi along the way, it should have resulted in a lot of people looking their way but along the way these servants all do their own thing. Not to mention looking up, not even the slightest sound came from them.

The visitor is currently waiting for Lin Chi in the guest hall, drinking hot tea and eating snacks. Although Lin Chi brought Bai Chen to meet the guest, he had no desire to let Bai Chen be seen by the guest.

He instructed the steward beforehand so a screen was placed in the corner of the guest hall. Inside the screen is arranged like a small private room. Not only are there soft and comfortable reclining chairs, there are also many books that Lin Chi specially collected for Bai Chen to make sure that Bai Chen can stay there comfortably and won't be bored, won't feel wronged.

In order to avoid the guest, Lin Chi comes in through the back door and directly goes behind the screen. He put Bai Chen on the soft couch, then pressed Bai Chen's head, making Bai Chen dazed from his kiss before he reluctantly walked out of the screen.

This time the guest is Xie Chaosi, the eldest disciple of Huashan Sect. It wasn't the first time he came to Lin Chi's manor. There are so many visits but this is the first time he found an extra screen in the guest hall, which made him take a second look.

In addition, those who practice martial arts have sharp ears and eyesight. When Lin Chi came in with Bai Chen in his arms, he heard the movement, even the subtle sound from Lin Chi and Bai Chen kissing were clearly heard. Even Lin Chi's diligent exhortation to Bai Chen did not fall behind.

Xie Chaosi is a romantic. Although he always have the air of being a good senior brother when he was in Huashen Sect, out of the sect, he was like a playboy. With his good-looking face and sweet mouth, he has countless confidantes outside. These confidantes were also obedient to Xie Chaosi, even if they discovered the existence of other women, they were still not angry. They all get along with each other like a couple of good sisters.

It can be described as very caring.

This makes countless young talents in the Jianghu envious.

As a veteran, Xie Chaosi, who was lingering among the flowers, heard the movement inside the screen and knew what the people inside did in an instant.