Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 1

When Bai Chen saw the ceiling from the familiar bedroom that he had been seeing for thousands of years, Bai Chen was a little confused.

His thick and curled eyelashes flutter up and down like a fan. His clear and beautiful eyes were filled with confusion and puzzlement.

Bai Chen sat up from the cloud bed suspiciously. Looking at the familiar bedroom where he has lived for thousands of years, for a moment, it was almost impossible to tell whether what was in front of him was a dream or reality.

He remembered that his soul was wounded, then the system took him to those thousands of small worlds, and then he met...

Mo Yuan!

Bai Chen opened his mouth, the familiar names came out of his mouth covered with intense lingering love.

He woke up startled. Did he return to the god realm?

What about Mo Yuan?

Where should he go to find him?

Bai Chen was at a loss for a moment, then got out of bed barefoot. His soles had yet to touch the ground before a multicolored cloud of mist floated over, wrapping Bai Chen's white feet tightly.

Bai Chen was shocked.

Looking down at the colorful clouds under his feet, he slowly squatted down. With a little hesitation, excitement, and apprehensive, his palm touched the colorful clouds.

The moment he touched it, Bai Chen's eyes suddenly lit up like the brightest star in the sky!

It's Mo Yuan's aura!

Mo Yuan, he was here!

[Little master, you are awake!] The system's excited voice interrupted Bai Chen's thoughts.

[Wu wu wu. Little master, you finally woke up. I am so happy.] The mass of red light, the system, flew from the outside. Its body was shaking with excitement, trembling as it rushed towards Bai Chen.

Bai Chen, like every time before, catches the system precisely in his arms and rubs it gently.

Although the system appearance is like a cluster of light, the touch felt like a soft furball. It was soft on his arms, it felt great. When Bai Chen used to be in a daze, he would always unconsciously hold the system like this and rub it.

Re-experience its little master's caress, the system was so excited that its body seemed to wave. Its red light body trembled incessantly. It shed tears of joy. A red light dot the size of a human tear fell from the system to the ground and then disappeared.

Bai Chen touched the system, soothing the system. After the system calmed down, he asked: "System, did you see Mo Yuan?"

The system suddenly stopped crying.

Bai Chen's expression is filled with confusion: "Since he has come, why didn't he wait for me to wake up?"

Without waiting for the system to answer, Bai Chen frowned again: "Is it because of the god palace's power?"

Since Bai Chen can remember, he has always lived in the god palace.

Bai Chen didn't know how the god palace came to be, but Bai Chen has an intimate feeling for the god palace. He loves this god palace.

And the god palace has always protected him.

The god palace is located at the top of the chaos. Apart from Bai Chen and the system, no other god can enter it.

Although Bai Chen is the supreme god, he doesn't care much about the gods' affair. The gods affair has always been managed by the system and a god emperor.