The Past and Remembrance 1

The top of chaos is the highest place in the gods realm, and it's also the place where Mo Yuan was born.

Mo Yuan couldn't remember how long he lived. He only knew that he was born immortal, and he was born to be the ruler of the world.

When he was born, the world was just chaos with vast expanses of white everywhere. Except for him, there was no life in the world.

So he raised his hand to create three thousand worlds with the chaos energy and left a fire of life in each of the three thousand worlds. Gradually, life was formed in those three thousand worlds. Plants, animals, there were also humans with similar appearance to him.

Seeing that the world he created had life in them, there was a ripple in his heart.

It's light, very light, so light that he could almost ignore it.

Because of this novelty, he has some little feelings for the three thousand worlds he created.

Gradually, these worlds slowly created their own laws. Each world has a set of laws of existence that fit its world.

And each life form in these worlds starts to write their own wonderful story.

The only difference is that, as the creator, his life is still as plain as water.

Every day he would wake up at the top of the chaos, where he was born, and then silently watch the story of every life form in every world.

Those human beings created by him have seven emotions and six desires that he doesn't understand. These seven emotions and six desires constitute their different characters and different lives.

The joys and sorrows are played out in different forms in each world.

The emotions of laughter, tears, anger, jealousy, etc. are so vivid.

Even looking at the most tragic story in the three thousand worlds, it still couldn't move him.

He was born with feelings.

Maybe he just doesn't know how to feel.

Waking up at the top of the chaos for thousands of years, Mo Yuan, who has always been emotionless, suddenly felt a little confused, so he waved his sleeves and chose a random world among the three thousand worlds, then he turned into a white light and entered it.

This is not the first time that Mo Yuan has left the top of the chaos and entered the three thousand worlds.

He, as usual, walked leisurely through the crowd. He walked slowly, his pair of golden eyes seemed to carefully observe the world he was in but it also seemed as if there's nothing.

The men and women coming and going on the street, the whistling of cars, and Mo Yuan were thrust into the midst of the crowd. He was still wearing the black robe that he made from the primal chaos as the god.

Intricate golden lines circulated on the black robe. These golden lines seem to have life. Every time one looks at it, they are all different shapes and positions from the previous second.

Not a single one of these people coming and going on the street noticed that Mo Yuan was dressed completely different from them, as if there was no such person like Mo Yuan in the crowd. But when they were about to touch Mo Yuan, they seemed to automatically avoid him.

Wherever Mo Yuan has passed, an empty space automatically formed within one meter around his body.

No one finds it strange.

Not far away is a small plaza for people to rest. The splendid music fountain attracts the attention of the passing crowd. A group of children are chasing each other around the music fountain. Children's beautiful laughter resounded around them.