Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 7

"Master." Bai Chen, with his two short legs, rushed into Zhangsun Shengze and held Zhangsun Shengze's waist, "It's so cold. Master, hugged me to keep me warm."

Zhangsun Shengze obediently picked Bai Chen up from the ground. He took out a small cloak from his storage ring and wrapped it around the trembling Bai Chen.

Bai Chen maliciously stretched out his cold little hand and reached into Zhangsun Shengze clothes.

Zhangsun Shengze's expression remained unchanged. When Bai Chen's hand became warm on his body, he then take Bai Chen's hand out, "Don't do this next time."

Bai Chen pretends as if he doesn't understand.

Zhangsun Shengze sighed: "Baby, why play with your body?"

It has been a few months since Bai Chen started cultivating. He couldn't bear the soul pressure on Snow Peak at all, so every time Bai Chen went to cultivate outside, Zhangsun Shengze would not only follow but would also create a protective shield on Bai Chen's body.

With the protective shield, Bai Chen won't be affected by the soul pressure or the cold wind.

But after Bai Chen learned to take qi into his body and learn some small spell, he started to experiment on himself.

Bai Chen has the best mutant ice spirit root so the spells he used are all very cold. Although his cultivation is not worth mentioning in Zhangsun Shengze's eyes, Bai Chen's spells can still play a role in treating his weak chicken body.

In order to have more contact with Zhangsun Shengze, Bai chen used spells to make himself tremble every time, then he ran to Zhangsun Shengze and pretended to be pitiful.

Bai Chen, who was seen through, was not guilty at all.

He unreasonably and angrily said: "Master, I'm stupid. I always accidentally hurt myself."

Zhangsun Shengze pointed out to awaken Bai Chen: "Baby, you have a mutant ice spirit root and the frost physique."

His implication is that with Bai Chen's aptitude, there's no such problem at all.

Bai Chen refused to admit it: "No matter how good my aptitude is, I can't do anything about my stupidity."

Zhangsun Shengze was helpless.

He had to carry Bai Chen to change his clothes.

He didn't find out that under Bai Chen's scheme, he has subconsciously taken over some of Bai Chen trivial matters, for example: Changing clothes.

Zhangsun Shengze was unaware and Bai Chen was very happy.

Although he doesn't know what happened to Mo Yuan in this world that made him keep his distance from him since the beginning, he knows he still has him in his heart.

The very happy Bai Chen then began to work harder.

Using his identity as a child now, even things like taking a bath, he has to be helped by Zhangsun Shengze.

At first Zhangsun Shengze refused, but Bai Chen deliberately sank into the tub to frighten Zhangsun Shengze. Afterwards, although Zhangsun Shengze criticized him, after that every time Bai Chen took a bath, he would helplessly work hard without complaint.

The two of them were just like this with Bai Chen's vigorous effort. They were getting closer and closer, Zhangsun Shengze became more and more worried about Bai Chen.

Zhangsun Shengze often has an illusion that once he is not by Bai Chen's side, something will happen to Bai Chen.

—————