Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 6

The chain is very long. Although it imprisoned Bai Chen, it was still long enough for Bai Chen to walk back and forth in the room. He just can't get out of the door.

On the chain were a few small and lovely golden bells. When Bai Chen moved his wrist slightly, the bells made a crisp and pleasant sound. If the bell were not fastened on the chair that imprisoned him, Bai Chen really wanted to praise it. The bell sound was so nice.

Bai Chen's eyes moved. He saw two other golden chains in the room. He moved his ankle slightly. Sure enough, the two chains swayed slightly, the bells also rang 'ling ling ling'.

His limbs were chained.

Bai Chen struggled to support his sore body against the bedpost. Looking down at his locked wrist by the chain, his eyes appeared confused.

Why?

Why did Lin Chi lock him up? Restrict his movement?

Could it be because of his status as the sect master of the Demon Sect?

Bai Chen shook his head.

Although his lover in this world is very different from his lover in the previous worlds, his lover is not someone who would imprison him for such a thing.

Just why?

Bai Chen tried hard to recall whether he did anything wrong last night.

He didn't get to find an answer before the door was opened.

Still the familiar footsteps.

Then there were the white corners.

Like when he first saw Lin Chu, he was wearing a white robe, extremely handsome. Different from the green bamboo embroidered on the corner of his clothes when he saw him for the first time, there is a pale hibiscus flower embroidered at the corner of his robe.

A humble gentleman, as warm as jade.

"Baby, you woke up." His face still had a heartwarming smile that was just right. He went to the bed, stretched out his hand and pulled Bai Chen into his arms. He buried his head between Bai Chen's shoulder and neck, taking in a deep breath.

"It's wonderful." He narrowed his eyes and said intoxicatedly: "My scent is all over baby."

Bai chen blinked. He reached out and gently pushed Lin Chi's body.

Lin Chi backed away, a little puzzled: "What's wrong, baby? Did you get a good sleep?" His thumb slipped over Bai Chen's collarbone. Looking at the red mark above, his eyes darkened.

Bai Chen opened his mouth to ask why, but as soon as he talk, his throat hurt badly.

Bai Chen was already so spoiled, and with such a sensitive body, Bai Chen's squeamishness was overturned.

After doing it, his body was even more uncomfortable than ever. It made Bai Chen's temper a little grumpy. In addition, Lin Chi strangely locked him and hadn't even cleaned him up, it made Bai Chen a little angry.

The angry Bai Chen lowered his head and bit Lin Chi's shoulder.

Lin Chi was stunned, then he chuckled and let Bai Chen bite him.

Bai Chen bit for a while, then withdrew angrily.

Ling Chi's shoulders were so hard that he almost broke his gums. Not only that, Bai Chen doesn't have much strength at this moment, he couldn't bite into it at all. Instead, it was his mouth that was hurt.

"Not angry now?" When Lin Chi saw Bai Chen's mouth bulging with anger, he reached out and rubbed Bai Chen's sore cheeks.

Bai Chen shook his head vigorously, he pointed to the teapot on the table, then he pointed to his throat.