The Past and Remembrance End

Since the top of the chaos had one more Bai Chen, Mo Yuan's life was no longer cold. Beside the white in his life, it was silently painted with various bright colors by Bai Chen.

Mo Yuan never knew how hard it was to raise a kid, but at the same time, it was so colorful.

The little Bai Chen particularly liked to stick to Mo Yuan. He likes Mo yuan to hold him in his generous and warm arms, he likes every word that Mo Yuan says to him, and likes to be watched by Mo yuan's pair of golden sun-like eyes.

It's just that there were only the two of them at the top of the chaos, but Mo Yuan's life wasn't just him.

Mo Yuan has his responsibility. He created the three thousand worlds, he must be responsible for the lives in the three thousand worlds. He needs to keep an eye on those worlds now and then to prevent the world law from being broken.

Because of this, the little Bai Chen was very unhappy.

Little Bai Chen flipped through the books with words he picked up from all over the world, and finally understood that his unhappy mood is call jealousy and possessiveness.

The book says that this is not good.

But Bai Chen, who was unconsciously spoiled by Mo Yuan, did not intend to get rid of his bad habits. Instead, he intensified his efforts to get Mo Yuan to pay more attention to him.

There's only Mo Yuan in his world, then Mo Yuan's world can only have him.

The book said that this is fair.

Little Bai Chen's eyes moved, he found a good way from the book.

The book says that children who run away from home get attention in the end.

So little Bai Chen packed his favorite small clothes that Mo Yuan condensed for him from the primal chaos, and so the protagonist who learned from the storybook ran away from home with various baggage.

It's just that little Bai Chen's short legs have not yet walked out of the top of the chaos before he was caught by Mo Yuan.

Mo Yuan, who just grabbed the bag, naturally and easily picked Bai Chen up in his arms.

Little Bai Chen couldn't help giggling when he was swept up. He forgot that he was just about to run away from home. He also forgot the super guilty feeling he had the moment he was hugged by Mo yuan.

Until Mo Yuan said: "Baby, I am going to the three thousand worlds. You have to stay in the god palace obediently. Don't run around."

The name 'baby' was requested by little Bai Chen, who had read storybooks, and kept pestering Mo Yuan. Little Bai Chen felt that only this title could reflect his preciousness. He is Mo Yuan's most precious treasure.

Little Bai Chen is very proud of that.

Little Bai Chen's happy mood suddenly disappeared when he heard Mo Yuan's words.

His little face became wrinkled and his pouting little mouth could hang an oil bottle: "You won't take me with you."

His short legs kick out, having a little temper.

Mo Yuan calmly carried Little Bai Chen back to the bedroom. These years of raising Bai Chen, his ability to coax people is sharpened by Bai Chen and he has been making progress every day. At the same time, his cold hearted personality also collapsed in front of Bai Chen in a mess.

Facing this little baby he created with half his soul, he is always helpless and unconsciously pampered him. The feelings he didn't understand before and didn't want to understand, he naturally understood them now when he faced Bai Chen. He put all his patience and affection on Bai Chen alone.