Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 3

The man in red looks like an immortal but also like a demon, with a clear cool temperature and a seductive charm. His figure is alluring, his waist can't be grasped with one hand, wearing a gorgeous red robe. The back hand that was exposed from the red sleeves was like cream, an eye catching white.

On his slender neck is a delicate chin and cherry red lips. Further up, a delicate mask covers its master's face tightly, only revealing a pair of beautiful eyes that make people sink into.

Murong Yan, who has always been proud of her status as the number one beauty in all corners of the world, looks at the red figure falling onto the foot of Cangmang Mountain. She was slightly lost. A never-before-seen emotion called jealousy arises, making her want to lift that mask off and compare them, who is more beautiful.

Murong Yang, who was immersed in this emotion, did not notice. Standing beside her, the man she was frantic about moved slightly. His gentle temperament suddenly seemed to become evil.

Lin Chi looked at the red figure that attracted his heart. He involuntarily sticks out his tongue and licks his lips. His pair of eyes seem like a hunter who has found his prey. He locked onto that red figure tightly as countless dark streamers flashed across his eyes.

He lightly parted his thin lips, silently said: "Truly beautiful. I want to tie him up...and do whatever I want."

Dye that fair skin pink with his own hands. He must look very beautiful with tears in those beautiful eyes for him.

"Haha." Lin Chi chuckled softly. His fingers hidden in his sleeves are itchy because of the beautiful picture in his mind. He moved his twitchy fingers and said: "Mine."

As soon as his voice fell into the air, it was blown away by the wind, as if the sound just then was just an illusion. Not only did the sound dissipate, Lin Chi's whole temperament became gentle again.

The change in just a few seconds was unnoticeable, and those who noticed Lin Chi's momentary change in temperament only thought it was because their sight was a little unclear.

Before landing, Bai Chen glanced at the warring crowd. Hundreds of martial arts warriors but no one could make him fall in love.

Bai Chen fell to the ground in disappointment, but in an instant, he felt a sight that made his heart palpitate. He raised his head excitedly and happily. His gazes penetrated the chaotic fighting crowd in front of him and fell on Lin Chi's group in the distance. He met Lin Chi's gaze.

His eyes lit up in an instant, like a shooting star piercing the dark sky.

That's his Mo Yuan.

He finally found his Mo Yuan.

Bai Chen couldn't wait to rush in front of Lin Chi to hug him and be coquettish to him. But his foot hadn't moved yet when the sound of fighting in front of him and the sound of weapons clashing brought back Bai Chen's little sanity after finding his lover.

Comparing the talent information the left protector collected previously, Bai Chen immediately knew the identity of Mo Yuan in this world.

Lin chi, the leader of the Wulin Alliance.

The original owner has always been an unmasked formidable opponent.

Although Lin Chi is hundreds of meters away from Bai Chen, with his eyesight, he could also see the surprise and love in Bai Chen's eyes when he looked at him for a long time. Although he didn't know why he was so attractive to Bai Chen, looking at Bai Chen's excited appearance looking at him, the perverted thoughts in his mind became even more impetuous.

Must be delicious.

"Brother Lin, it's that demon, Hong Lian." Murong Yan subconsciously felt uneasy when Bai Chen made eye contact with Lin Chi. She doesn't know what happened to her, but the feeling in her heart forced her to rush to find a topic to talk with Lin Chi.