Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 11

The battle-hardened steward came to his senses when Murong Yan spoke up. He was confused whether to stop his terrifying master from killing.

To stop, he dare not!

Doesn't stop, Bai Hua sect is a sect of all beauties, every one there is stunning and widely admired by the people in all corners of the world and have marriages with major sects in the Jianghu. Offending Bai Hua is equivalent to offending the entire martial right righteous path. It can be said that they are the most unoffendable group of people in the Jianghua.

Although he is not afraid, there will be a lot of troubles that follow.

He was worried and anxious, then there was movement from the carriage.

Bai Chen slowly got out of the carriage wearing the black cloak. He stood on the pedestal, leaning slightly against the carriage wall like he had no strength.

Under the fire light, his delicate and beautiful face was exposed in front of everyone's eyes. His long black hair fell on his chest, his already fair skin against the floor is like porcelain.

His brows furrowed slightly, as if enduring discomfort and worries.

He's so beautiful that people just want to take all his trouble.

The steward was amazed, then he was immediately shock awake.

This is his master wife!

He's not someone they can stare at recklessly!

He immediately exclaimed, it turns out that madam is so beautiful. No wonder his master hides him so tightly. He couldn't help but think, no wonder his master never cast a glance at Murong Yan. Murong Yan, the number one beauty in all corners of the world, has lost her brilliance and became bland and tasteless when compared to his master wife.

False reputation! False reputation!

It's still his master that has good eyes!

This thought only flashed in his mind for a moment before remembering the problem in the present situation. His eyes looking at Bai Chen instantly lit up.

Isn't madam the perfect middleman?

He stepped forward, about to open his mouth when he saw Bai Chen wave at him. He immediately shut his mouth wisely.

Bai Chen looked at the distance between the seat and the ground. In the end he gave up the thought of jumping. With his body without any inner force now, jumping from this height, his foot will probably be in pain for a while.

He looked up at Lin Chi not far away. At this moment, Lin Chi's eyes were red as he squeezed Murong Yan's neck, and Murong Yan could only try to resist while crying silently.

Murong Yan's martial arts is first-class in the Jianghu but compared to Lin Chi's martial art, she's still a lot worse. Bai Chen knew that Murong Yan couldn't resist any longer.

But that didn't stop him from watching Murong Yan suffer.

Bai Chen's possessiveness towards Lin Chi is not much less than Lin Chi's possessiveness towards him. When he met Murong Yan, a woman who always pestered Lin Chi, he naturally felt very uncomfortable. Otherwise, he wouldn't have vented to Lin Chi before.

But Bai Chen didn't want Lin Chi to really kill Murong Yan.

He's not afraid of trouble nor did he pity her, he just doesn't want Lin Chi to get involved with Murong Yan's life.

"Lin Chi, I have no strength." Bai Chen said softly.

His voice was soft and low but it fell right into Lin Chi's ears.