Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 2

It's a pity that Lin Chi had high hopes for the other party, but the other party didn't appreciate it.

Half a year later, the man was found to have colluded with the demon sect, killing the righteous martial artist in the Wulin. In order to make money and please the demon sect, he slaughtered the entire Sheng family in Jiangnan, and more than 100 people in the Sheng family were killed.

Bai Chen searched the original owner's memory data, and did find the information about the opponents of the Sheng family and Lin Chi.

Bai Chen searched the original owner's memory data, and did find information about that opponent, the Sheng family, and Lin Chi.

In order to support the martial arts righteous path, the Sheng family opened their business at the foot of the Cangmang Mountain. They seized the Demon Sect resources and secretly reported to the righteous martial arts. After being discovered by the people of the Demon Sect, they reported it to the original owner. The original owner took over all the business and people of the Sheng family at the foot of Cangmeng Mountain, then issued a wanted order for the Sheng family. Lin Chi's opponent was trying to cooperate with the Demon Sect to deal with Lin Chi at that time. After getting this news, in order to please the original owner, he took action and slaughtered the entire Sheng family.

It's a pity, the original owner was a cold-hearted person. After that person was caught by Lin Chi, he just watched it from the sidelines. Later that person was sanctioned by the righteous martial arts. In the end, he died under Lin Chi's sword. The original owner just said what a pity.

It's a pity that he can no longer watch those flaunting righteous martial arts people dog fight.

Although Bai Chen thought the same as the system, in order not to miss anything, Bai Chen still decided to include Lin chi as one of the persons of investigation.

"Is there any recent news of Lin Chi's whereabouts?" Bai Chen asked.

The original owner is very beautiful, but his voice was as cold as ice.

The left protector standing below subconsciously tightened his face, and answered cautiously: "Report to sect master, Lin Chi spends most of his time in the Lin Manor in Luocheng." He paused. He was a little apprehensive about what to say next, for fear of angering the sect master. Although these days, the sect master's temper is much better, if one doesn't make a move, he won't kill, but the memory of the past is too strong. The left protector is still a little timid subconsciously: "Besides that, Lin Chi's trip has always been silent. Unless he takes the initiative to show up in the crowd, otherwise, otherwise, the subordinates could not inquire about his whereabouts."

"Please forgive me, sect master."

The left protector knelt down. He lowered his head and waited for Bai Chen's order to fall.

That's, it wasn't known.

Bai Chen was not angry. He sorted out the list he was working on: "Where was he last seen?"

"36 days ago on Zhou Manor in the south of the Yangtze River."

"Okay." Bai Chen nodded, throwing the list in his hand into the arms of the left protector with inner qi. "Report the whereabouts of these people as quickly as possible. Go."

The left protector froze for a moment, then took the list and left as fast as possible.

It wasn't until he was far away did he stop to take a deep breath. With a complicated gaze, he looked back at Bai Chen's direction.

In the past, there was always pain accompanied by flesh and blood. It seems that the sect master's temperament has really changed.

The left protector works very quickly. In just two days, he inquired about the whereabouts of all the people on the list. At the same time, the left protector also sent back bad news.