Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 12

The left and right protectors are loyal to the original owner and their work ability is strong, Bai Chen didn't want them to have any accident.

He looked at Lin Chi.

Lin Chi received Bai Chen's gaze and crushed the strip of paper in his hand with internal force. He pursed his lips, not very happy.

"Lin Chi, you promised me that you will help me unify the martial arts world and make me the supreme martial art master." Bai Chen said.

He couldn't ask for help for the left protector. As soon as this stingy man heard the left protector's name from his mouth, with his temper, the left protector would surely not get any help.

"You promised me too." Lin Chi was very unhappy that Bai Chen was about to be exposed in front of the left protector, even if the left protector had already seen Bai Chen's face and had heard his voice for many years.

The man with a vinegar core cannot reason with common sense.

He squeezed Bai Chen's chin, "Just say a word to them."

Bai Chen sighed in his heart. So stingy.

But he was not unhappy.

He was just a little worried on how to explain things with just one word.

Getting Bai Chen's nod, Lin Chi's dissatisfaction finally subsided but he was still a little unhappy.

He took out a porcelain bottle from his sleeve. He opens it, pills the size of a red rice grain poured out. He handed one to Bai Chen's mouth, "This is the antidote. You can recover your inner force for three hours."

This antidote is prepared by Lin Chi for emergencies.

In Jianghu, danger is everywhere. Even if Lin Chi is confident in his martial arts, facing Bai Chen, who is more important than his life, Lin Chi loses that confidence. He was afraid that he wouldn't be able to protect Bai Chen.

At the same time, Lin Chi is also afraid that Bai Chen will take the opportunity to escape from him after recovering his inner force. Hence, with his consideration for him, he modified the antidote proportion, so Bai Chen only recovered his internal force for three hours.

Like that, even if Bai Chen runs, after three hours, he will lose his inner force and he can always get him back.

Bai Chen naturally knew what his man was thinking. He leaned over and kissed Lin Chi's lips. Holding Lin Chi's wrist and he swallows the pill in his hand.

The long-last comfortable inner force slowly recovered in his body the moment the antidote was swallowed.

Bai Chen comfortably loosen his brow and let out a loud moan.

Lin Chi's face darkened, his hand gripping Bai Chen's wrist was extremely hard, as if Bai Chen was going to escape from his sigh the next second.

His delicate skin was treated harshly by Lin Chi, even with his inner force protection, Bai Chen still frowned.

Instead, looking at the irritability and unease between the man's brows, Bai Chen suddenly felt that the pain in his wrist was lessened.

He took the initiative to hug Lin Chi's waist, "Lin Chi, you take me to Yangliu hill."

Lin Chi's uneasiness calmed down because of Bai Chen's words. He put his hand on Bai Chen's slender neck, breathing softly in Bai Chen's ear, he warned: "Baby, don't leave husband's side, otherwise, what will husband do, husband also doesn't know either."

Bai Chen didn't mind Lin Chi's threat at all. He opened his mouth and nibbled on Lin Chi's cheek.

Yangliu hill was not far from where they were at the moment. Lin Chi's light footwork is outstanding, even when holding an adult like Bai Chen, his speed is not weakened at all. In a quarter of an hour, the two arrived at Yangliu hill.