Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 9

The sweet scent diffused in the air, Bai Chen held his breath, but he still couldn't resist the medicinal powder digging into his body's pores.

In an instant, Bai Chen's whole body became hot and dry. The snow-white skin was covered with a layer of attractive pink. His pair of clear and cold eyes were covered with a thin layer of mist.

The man in red breathed heavily for a moment.

He looked at Bai Chen greedily and sighed, "Beauty's amorous appearance turns out to be so enchanted."

Bai Chen's breathing was heavy, his face was flushed red, but his gazes were as cold as a knife.

With primordial impulse that surged up in his body, one doesn't need to think about what things the man in red used.

The man in red admired Bai Chen's amorous and charming appearance, raised his feet and walked towards Bai Chen slowly step by step: "Beauty, do you know what this medicine powder is?"

"Hehuan Sect's divine medicine, joyous medicine powder." The man in red smiled slightly: "This is the divine medicine that can make you, beauty, clear-headed and also makes you, beauty, licentious."

He licked the corners of his lips, his handsome face seemed a bit wretched, and he stretched out his hand to touch Bai Chen's chin: "Beauty, you can enjoy it in a while. See how we love each other, see how this seat loves you dearly. This seat will definitely make you want to die, beauty. You will never be able to leave this seat anymore."

Joyous medicine powder is worthy of being Hehuan Sect's divine medicine, only in a while, Bai Chen's lower place was already weak. He could only barely stand with his last trace of stubbornness.

His chin was stroked by a strange finger, which made Bai Chen feel disgusted and nauseated, but at this time he did not have the slightest trace of fear.

This kind of appearance made the man in red feel even hotter. His eyes stared at Bai Chen madly. His body reacted so much that he almost directly overwhelmed Bai Chen on the ground now.

However, he was accustomed to always be tender and protective for the fairer sex. He restrained his impulse and reached out to the belt around Bai Chen's waist instead.

Bai Chen suddenly laughed.

The bright smile with his flushed face that was stimulated by the joyous medicine powder, he looked extremely charming and seductive.

The man in red was stunned by the beauty in front of him.

"Have you thought about how to die?" Bai Chen asked coldly, murderously.

The cold voice, the strong murderous aura, and the abrupt words made the man in red, who was addicted to Bai Chen beauty, suddenly had a bad premonition.

He suddenly widened his eyes. His sixth sense, which had helped him escape danger many times over the years, made him quickly flee to the dense forest beside him.

Unfortunately, he was still a step too late.

He hadn't had time to escape before from behind him, a large powerful spiritual energy quickly came passed through his qi sea.

The qi stored in his qi sea suddenly leaked out.

The man in red opened his eyes wide, looking down at his belly where a big hole was pierced. He was shocked. Then he slowly turned his head behind him.

Clothed in black, black hair like waterfall, and a murderous aura.

The handsome and cold man was like the demon king who came out of the abyss. His dark eyes looked at him coldly, as if he were looking at a dead man.