Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 8

Bai Chen hasn't been separated from Mo Yuan for a long time. In this world, although he occasionally runs away from home because he can't get a response from Zhangsun Shengze and anger him, Zhangsun Shengze will often coax him back the next day.

But now, half a month has passed.

Zhangsun Shengze has not come to coax him.

Bai Chen felt aggrieved and uncomfortable.

Especially when he felt the sight that was silently watching him in the dark, Bai Chen felt even more uncomfortable.

His heart is uncomfortable, his body is uncomfortable, his whole body is uncomfortable, even his strands of hair were uncomfortable.

What's the use of just looking at him?

Why didn't he come coax him this time?

Big bad guy!

Bai Chen gritted his teeth.

At the same time, he decided.

Bai Chen squeezed his hands, telling himself to ignore the gaze and closed his eyes.

Not far from the cave where Bai Chen and the others rested, Zhangsun Shengze stood on the top of a tree, dressed in black, stepping on the green leaves.

The night wind blew up Zhangsun Shengze's robe as his long black hair swayed.

After a long time, Zhangsun Shengze withdrew his complicated eyes and looked up at the distant moon: "Love? Do I have it? Is it possible for me?"

—————

Bai Chen and Ning Xiaji stayed in the beast forest for a few more days before heading back to Zixiao Sect.

The heaven's secret realm was about to open, whether Bai Chen participated or not, Ning Xiaji had to go back to participate.

He had been looking forward to this secret realm for a long time.

There is no one who does not want to get stronger.

After returning to the Zixiao Sect, Bai Chen still did not go back to Snow Peak, but stayed in the courtyard that the sect master had specially cleaned up for him and Zhangsun Shengze on the Zixiao Peak.

Zhangsun Shengze still did not appear.

Bai Chen could feel that Zhangsun Shengze was still secretly watching over him.

"But that's not what I want." Bai Chen murmured, "You are obviously mine."

The breeze blew Bai Chen's words into Zhangsun Shengze's ears, making Zhangsun Shengze a little distracted.

A few days later, the heaven's secret realm was opened. Bai Chen entered the heaven's secret realm with a pass order and a group of division junior brothers and sisters.

Although they had entered together, when Bai Chen opened his eyes, there were only a few disciples left around who he had seen around the same sect several times. Among them were also disciples of other sects that Bai Chen was not familiar with.

In the secret realm, just for a chance, even if they are disciple brothers and came from the same sect, they can still kill each other, not to mention people from different sects.

Therefore, this wave of people, who were unfortunately teleported together by the secret realm, watched the other parties warily. The group then departed separately.

Bai Chen took the three Zixiao Sect disciples and casually chose a direction that did not conflict with them.

Where there's fate in the secret realm, there's fight, and where there are people, there will have a fight.