Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 17

Because of their great trust in Lin Chi, when the demon sect attacked the Cangyun sect, some disciples were arranged to rush to the Alliance Leader manor, hoping to invite Lin Chi, who is in retreat, to come out.

The Cangyun sect is now the last sect not in the demon sect control. If they fall from the demon sect attack, then there's only one pure land left in the Jianghu in the present.

They believe that with such an emergency, Lin Chi will definitely come out no matter what to save their Cangyun sect from the water and fire.

What they didn't know is that, the hero they were looking forward to saving them from water and fire is the real culprit who pushed them into such a situation.

What they didn't know is that, the disciple who rushed to invite Lin Chi to leave his retreat was directly detained by the steward in the Alliance Leader manor.

At this moment, the disciples in Cangyun sect were still arrogantly speaking such cruel words to the demon sect.

"Wait for our alliance leader to come, we will make sure you demon sect traitors don't have a good death!

"Wait for our alliance leader to come, we will make sure you demon sect traitors don't have a good death!"

......

They repeated over and over again, shouting with hope for Lin Chi and hatred for the demon sect.

Even sect master Zhu, who was injured and was guarded by his disciples, couldn't help but cast hopeful glances at the alliance leader manor's direction.

Left protector almost burst out laughing in his heart.

He smiled and looked at the Cangyun sect disciples who were extremely stupid in his opinion. He sighed, pitying them in his heart: The one who stands behind our demon sect and instructs our demon sect to invade your righteous martial arts world is the number one gentleman in all corners of the world who is omnipotent and can save you all, the alliance leader, Lin Chi!

He silently thought of Lin Chi, who was about to appear in a while. The jubilant little man in his mind pretended to shed sympathy tears for the Cangyun sect disciples, who was shouting Lin Chi's name in front of him.

Suddenly, one of Cangyun sect disciple's eyes lit up. They looked at the air not far away and shouted excitedly: "Alliance leader! It's the alliance leader! The alliance leader is here!"

The other Cangyun sect disciples heard the words and all followed the disciple's gaze excitedly. Seeing the handsome face that they all admire, one by one, they almost danced on the spot with joy: "The alliance leader is here! The alliance leader is here!"

Most disciples immediately turned their heads arrogantly and happily said viciously to the people from the demon sect: "The alliance leader is here, let's see how rampant your demon sect can be."

Even sect master Zhu and the others showed a relieved smile when they looked at Lin Chi, who was moving fast in their direction.

The martial arts world is saved!

Excitedly, they didn't notice that Lin Chi was still holding a person in his arms.

And that person is the sect master of the demon sect that they hated to the core.

Only when Lin Chi got closer to them did the disciples of Cangyun sect recover from their excitement. Someone pointed at the person in Lin Chi's arms suspiciously and asked in a low voice: "Who is that?"

No one noticed that the disciple's voice was trembling and uneasy.

Cangyun sect disciples gradually became quiet, then dead silence.