Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master 1

Bai Chen stared blankly at this natural-looking beauty in front of him. Every part of him seemed to be made with heaven's love, delicately sculpted with a hint of seduction. He was stunned for a few seconds, then returned to his indifferent expression. He sat down on the dressing table, and the maids carefully handled his hair.

"Hiss." Bai Chen suddenly frowned.

"Sect master, forgive me!" The maid in charge of combing his hair shook violently when Bai Chen frowned. Her pupils dilated instantly because of fear. Her lovable face that was still blushing turned pale in an instant. She knocked her knees on the ground with a trembling 'thump' heavily and kept kowtowing to Bai Chen in fear.

The force from the maid kowtowing was beyond Bai Chen's expectation. She knocked her head on the ground one after another making a 'dong dong' sound, which instantly pulled the originally calm atmosphere in the room to the extreme, making it especially tense. It seemed as if a man-eating monster would appear in this room the next second.

After a few sounds, the maid's forehead was already dripping with blood, and the other maids who were waiting on the side at the moment came to their senses and all swarmed to the ground, trembling and daring not to make a sound.

The room was silent except for the kowtow of the hair maid and her terrified begging for mercy.

Bai Chen's brows furrowed even tighter.

"Quiet!" he said impatiently.

The maid kowtowing immediately stopped kowtowing, her delicate body trembling but not daring to make any more movements.

Bai Chen stretched out his jade white fingers and pointed casually at a maid who was kneeling on the ground: "Come here."

The maid raised her head in fear, then not daring to disobey, she came behind Bai Chen with a pale face and trembling, picked up the wooden comb and continued to comb Bai Chen's hair with extra care.

"Take her down, I don't need her to serve today." Bai Chen said lightly, and continued to stare at the blurred bronze mirror.

The maid with blood on her forehead raised her head in disbelief.

Sect master did not pursue her crime?

Sect master spared her life?

Did she really escape the catastrophe from this cruel sect master's hand?

Her eyes were full of disbelief, then she was trembling with excitement because of her escape from death. The joy and happiness of having her life made her unable to return to her senses for a long time until she was picked up by the other two maids and dragged out.

After this encounter, the maids served Bai Chen more carefully, and even because of Bai Chen's quiet words, they dared not make a single sound no matter what they did. A pin drop could be heard in this quiet room.

Bai Chen didn't care about the reaction of these maids, he was looking at his hand in distress.

The original owner's name was Hong Lian. He had no father or mother. The former demon sect master picked him up from the pile of corpses. After the original owner was picked up, he was thrown into the underground palace under the Demon Sect's base camp by the former sect master. Inside, there are more than a hundred children the same age as the original owner. They are subjected to various cruel trials from the Demon Sect in the underground palace. During each trial, there will always be a child who disappears, and gradually the 'companion' beside the original owner becomes less and less. The trials also became more and more cruel until they were sixteen years old and were allowed to leave the underground palace. There were only three of the hundreds of children left then.