Abnormal Alliance Leader and Beautiful Sect Master End

The left protector noticed that the long sword in his hand was buzzing and vibrating. He opened his mouth and looked at Lin Chi confusingly.

Lin Chi's fingers moved.

Bai Chen put his hand in Lin Chi's palm and grabbed Lin Chi's hand to his face, turning his head slightly and rubbing his cheek against Lin Chi's warm palm: "Lin Chi, I am your baby."

The long sword in the left protector's hand stopped shaking.

Lin Chi's eyes softened.

He lowered his head and covered Bai Chen's exposed lips, grinding lightly. When Bai Chen's body began to tremble slightly, he finally let go of Bai Chen.

Cangyun sect watched as Lin Chi kiss Bai Chen, now what else did they not understand.

The person who were expecting Lin Chi to give them an explanation face turned hot, as if being slapped hundreds of times in the air that it hurts badly now.

Sect master Zhu even spit out a mouthful of blood. That face that was not young anymore suddenly seemed to age ten years more. Vicissitudes of life are terrifying. He gritted his teeth, spitting out a sentence from between his teeth: "Evil creature ah!"

Lin Chi had already straightened up at this time. He still stood by Bai Chen's side and never left. He directly stretched out his hand and drew the long sword from the left protector's hand and pointed at the group of people in Cangyun sect: "Surrender or not?"

The silence in Cangyun sect is unsettling.

They did not answer and were immersed in their own complex emotions. Some of them are indecisive, don't know what to do and look for their peers to help. Some people stared at Bai Chen angrily, their eyes seeming as if they couldn't wait to slash Bai Chen with a thousand swords. Some others still don't believe that their idols betray them and start whispering.

Lin Chi was still calm. He draws out a sword pattern, with a move of his wrist, he throws the long sword directly with internal force. The long sword pierced through the air with a mighty momentum, flew in front of Cangyun sect and others, stabbing vertically on the hard ground before them, only the hilt of the sword remained on the ground.

Cangyun sect and the others became even more silent when they looked at the sword hilt on the ground.

The left protector felt his heart aches, bleeding inside: That's something he spent a lot of money on. The sword that was made for him by the famous Sword Pavilion, which he had finally got after disguising his identity again and again!!!!!

"Ha ha." Lin Chi chuckled softly, as if the two different temperaments, gentle as jade and unrestrained demonic, mixed perfectly in his body. "It's okay. If you can't make up your mind, don't make it."

Cangyun sect disciples subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that Lin Chi let them go now because of their past relationship.

Who would have guessed, Lin Chi suddenly turned around.

With his hands behind his back, his hair and the hem of his clothes fluttered gently like an immortal descending but the words that came out of his mouth were terrifying.

"Now there's only the Cangyun sect left, one more is not much and one less is not less, it doesn't matter if it disappears."

He spoke lightly.

Not to mention the Cangyun sect, even the left protector and the guards trembled.

Too terrifying.

This is simply more demonic than their demon sect.