Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 2

The immortal sect in the cultivation realm will accept apprentices every ten years, and each time, they only accept children with spiritual roots under fifteen years old.

Bai Chen and the group of hundreds children were selected from a small country in the mortal world with only a hundred thousand people.

Under the senior brother Li and the others lead, Bai Chen and the others walked for a few more hours. It was getting dark, and the group finally came to Zixiao Sect mountain gate.

Zixiao Sect is the number one immortal sect in the cultivation realm. In addition to selecting immortal seedlings from the countries it blesses every ten years, it also has a wide range of disciples in the cultivation realm.

Because of its prestige as the number one immortal sect, Zixiao Sect, at this time every ten years, crowds gather at Zixiao Secr mountain gate, it was the most flourishing period.

When Bai Chen and the others arrived, it happened to be the first day when Zixiao Sect opened its doors and received people.

These little brats opened their mouths in surprise when they saw the thousands of people waiting in line in front of the Zixiao Sect mountain gate.

"So many people!" The children couldn't help covering their mouths, looking curiously at the crowd in front of the mountain gate.

Senior brother Li and the others were used to it. The three of them led Bai Chen and the others to an old man with a white goatee, then took out a square sign that looks like wood but not wood, like copper but not coppe from his waist and respectfully handed it to the old man: "Elder Qi."

Elder Qi took the sign, looked at Bai Chen and others for a while, then nodded. He took out a white jade seal, and affixed it on the three' sign. The white light flashed, the dense fonts on the sign suddenly disappeared, then a word 'complete' in red appeared.

Senior brother Li nodded.

Immortal sect accept people were divided into several steps.

Not counting the simple spiritual root test in the mortal world before Bai Chen and the others were accepted, after they came to Zixiao Sect, they had to carefully test their specific spiritual root level qualifications, root bone potential, and whether there were hidden special physiques.

Zixiao Sect is very large. If they just walked from the mountain gate to the outer gate on two legs, they would have to walk for a day and a night before they could walk to the outer gate.

Therefore, this time, senior brother Li did not continue making Bai Chen and the others work hard, but used the spiritual boat outside the mountain gate with spirit stones to carry Bai Chen and the children into the Zixiao Sect.

They sped all the way through the outer gate and finally stopped at the junction of the outer gate and the inner gate.

After the boat landed, senior brother Li led Bai Chen and the others to a large hall.

'Wen Ling Hall'

Bai Chen glanced at it lightly and retracted his gaze.

This is where their spiritual roots are tested.

According to the original owner's memory, if their spiritual roots are poor quality, ordinary, and unqualified, they will be sent to the outer sect to become Zixiao Sect outer disciple after the test is completed, and those with high-quality spiritual roots will be arranged to stay. After the three days disciples accept, these children with excellent spiritual roots will be sent to the inner gate, and then the peak masters of each peak in Zixiao Sect will personally select them, or they will choose which peak to enter for cultivation.