Cold Feeling Master's Spoiled Disciple 4

The heaven soul physique is blessed by heaven. Is the number one supreme dharma physique among the supreme dharma physique, sometimes even one won't even appear for thousands of years.

However, Zhangsun Shengze had monstrous luck and possessed this heavenly spirit physique.

His six wasted spirit roots have become a more dazzling existence than the best mutant single spirit root because of the heaven soul physique.

Because the heaven soul physique can absorb all qi no matter what the attribute is and automatically filter the impurities in it for his spirit root to absorb.

Zhangsun Shengze, who has such aptitude and envy by all, has already survived the tribulation and became the most brilliant one in the cultivation world.

Everyone speculates that he will make himself his own faction and create his own sect, but unexpectedly, Zhangsun Shengze came into Zixiao Sect and sat on the elder seat in Zixiao Sect. Because of Zhangsun Shengze's appearance, Zixiao Sect has soared into heaven since then. Hundred of years later, Zhangsun Shengze became the power symbol for Zixiao Sect, revered as the grand elder. Zixiao Sect, which was originally only a second-rate sect, suddenly became the number one sect in the cultivation world.

Another hundred years have passed, Zhangsun Shengze, who should have ascended long ago, did not ascend for some reason. He has been in retreat all day long on Snow Peak in Zixiao Sect, never see any outsider.

Even the sect master finds it hard to meet him.

The sect master still remembers the one and only time he saw him, it was during Zhangsun Shengze succession ceremony a hundred years ago.

The sect master and the nine peak master respectfully saluted toward outside the hall, not daring to show any disrespect.

A breeze blew by.

A domineering yet gentle force flew from a distance and invisibly wrapped Bai Chen inside.

Wrapped in the familiar aura, Bai Chen felt very relieved.

The exhaustion and discomfort hidden in his body were ruthlessly destroyed by this force. The dark circles under Bai Chen's eyelids slowly faded away. The wan and sallow skin on his face gradually regained its plumpness and glossy.

At the same time, a dark shadow with a cold aura gradually condensed beside Bai Chen.

A tall and handsome man appeared in front of Bai Chen, appearing in Zixiao Hall.

Bai Chen blankly raised his round head, because he was too short and the two were too close. No matter how Bai Chen stretched his neck and lifted his head, he still could only see the man's perfect and resolute chin outline.

A broad and warm palm suddenly covered Bai Chen's hairy head and pressed down Bai Chen's high head.

Bai Chen habitually raised his two little fat hands, holding the man's hand firmly, then used his strength, wanting to take the man's hand off.

Bai Chen wanted to see how his Mo Yuan was growing in this world, and he also wanted to hold his hand greedily, unwilling to let go.

It's just that he is now a child with little strength.

He couldn't take away Zhangsun Shengze's palm and couldn't see Zhangsun Shengze's appearance.

"Don't move." A cold but sweet voice came from above, then the hand on his head gently stilled Bai Chen's moving head.

Bai Chen was forced to look at the black robe on Zhangsun Shengze thigh but both of his hands were still struggling to grasp Zhangsun Shengze palm, reluctant to let go.