2.Flight

Kairen -
Today I feel extra thankful and extra secure I woke up in my bed to Han  arms around me and I felt really really protected for some reason but Han was my soulmate so of course I felt protected.

Han -have I ever told you how beautiful you are my love have I ever told you how special you are I don't think you realize how special you truly are to some people I just wish you knew that I think you're exquisite in multiple ways you know I love you more than I could ever tell you I just hope you know that you are the most special person in in the world .

I can't wait to give you the moon in the sea I can't wait for that I can't wait that's all.

I've been thinking about recently is ring  favorite color stones  and I asked her if they could maybe when the time comes engage

I asked him if they could make a diamond  out Peter paws of because I know how much he needs to go and then we can have half whatever after and I dream house because he can't hold us forever and I'm gonna give you everything that you deserve and more I'm going to give you everything that you want You'll never have to worry about anything my love ever again that's a promise I can promise you that you never have to worry about anything ever again after this is all over so I'll be free another JYP crutches I mean we've tackle the life we survived that poisoning from Ally and he's in the Salem and he's not getting out for quite some time so I think that's an accomplishment if you ask me.

Kairen-

oh Han you say the nicest things and it really is great and you know a blessing to see him

locked up in a padded cell Maddie told me that she passed and she said that alleys in

Like

solitary confinement so even if he wanted to get out lengthy something stupid he hast to be on guard because that's how bad of a danger to society that he is Maddie said she said that he was so desperate to be noticed yesterday that he apparently tried to flash himself and address his dress weather pretty really really ugly said Maddie she said to you never change something in her life it was pretty horrific .

she said she said that he was so eager to get outside and look at it look at us that here was really really bad it was pretty horrific he said he had never seen anything like that before the worst thing that she is ever witnessed I've witnessed some pretty horrific things in my day but Oli  in a dress is something I don't want to witness.