30. Its not the end

Kairen -

I'm so happy we finally got our miracle baby Han thank you for helping me thank you for helping me find my person and

I am really blessed that we came here when we did it was just supposed to be a short week of helping train a service dog but that short week turned into the rest of our lives .

Han -
Yes you're right my darling 10 minutes 10 minutes that's all it took to turn into the rest of our lives and I didn't think I'd find my person and I didn't think .

I get to get dad so this is like a dream come true for me and I just don't know how to say thank you in grateful that I met you like this time for the rest of my life forever be grateful  .

Maddie -

Felix when I came here I was looking for something I cried when I had to give him up but when I gave him to that little girl and I seen the first time I felt when I see you and he has changed and you and I always come out on top and I just don't know how we were but I know it wasn't my fault and that I started helping with children .

I wouldn't come in here to try to hurt anybody that's all I've ever wanted so when I came here and I was told that I was going to be here for you and take care of you I would've said people were lying but when I came here I found something more fuller and richer in life I found my person and that's the most important part.

Felix -

Maddie when I saw you in that room giving that little girl her dog when I saw you walk in that room to give that girl her dog when I saw you give that little girl her dog Maddie and I seen her happy she was to finally receive her dog and I seen that she was so so so happy to finally have that little bit of freedom back I feel so fucking hard for you Maddie was ridiculous like I skipped practice that day just so I could walk around the city and find you and Liz that's how much I love you and that's how much I'm always gonna love you I will never stop wedding .

I will never stop loving you because my boss is a jack ass that doesn't make you any less of a romantic partner because you are the best wife you always you always do and you sick God dammit you're a fucking warrior princess and it really makes me mad I can't be that strong I wish .

I could have half the strength that you and I don't have it and I probably never will do you understand how strong you really are do you understand that you are an inspiration for all of mankind you understand that are you aware that you are and that you're a voice for this generation of blind kids that are unsure because you are the most strong girl that I've ever met I love how you don't let these difficulties define you that .

I didn't love you did you believe him know you're smarter than that he really thought he could outsmart you because he lied and said that we had to go to the states for meeting and what did we do Maddie where did we go we went to Vegas and we got married Maddie that was two years ago and we're still going strong and I will always love you and I'm never gonna stop loving and supporting you ever no matter how much this man buys I am not gonna stop loving and supporting you ever.