27. You have children

JYP -
Chris front and center What's of this why is it trending on Twitter congratulations Liz and Chris what is going on here I need to know what's going on did you guys have a baby after your wedding .

I was nice enough to let you get married Also apparently Maddie and Felix have a daughter what is going on here That whole article that apparently
Maddie bite off her tongue what the hell is going off here I mean I want to know what is going on so I can fix the scandals because I don't want to ruin anybody's careers you guys better not of had kids out of wedlock I need answers and I need them now.

Lee Know -
We'll tell you whatever you want to hear but you need to listen to me Chris and Liz when they were on their honeymoon things got a little steamy they were celebrating their marriage just like you and your wife would and it went undetected for nine months on both ends Maddie didn't even know she was pregnant let alone
Maddie didn't even know she was pregnant herself so before you go attacking them just listen Liz was over at my house waiting for Chris to get done in his meeting she wasn't feeling good she looked awful.

I kept on asking her what was wrong and she kept on telling me that she was fine and I gave her hot water bottle and nothing happened with her pain and.

I heard a loud thump and Felix was screaming apparently Maddie had fallen in the shower and was unresponsive so he called an ambulance to rush her to the hospital and well apparently Maddie was pregnant and Felix had to make a decision or Maddie and the baby were both going to die and as for Liz Chris was a nervous wreck he started screaming at me and hitting me telling me that .

I need to fix Liz 's pain But I couldn't fix her pain she needed to help the doctor so we took her to the doctor and Maddie was apparently in emergency surgery and
she had a daughter me Chris and San supported her the entire time without calling you and it took you 10 weeks to catch on that there's a baby around are you mentally delayed by your delusional talent I mean no offense boss but you can't sing and you need to leave people alone let them have their happiness.

Chris -it was the worst moment of my life I truly thought Liz was gonna die she was crying and she was screaming and she was begging me to take her pain away and I freaked out so I called Lee know and San because yes I am her husband but those are her best friends and San he might as well just be her bonus boyfriend because that's that much he means to her and takes care of her when I'm unable to because you're being difficult he got us to go to the hospital safely without paparazzi or you following us it was scariest and got her the doctor kicked open the room and told us that she was eight months pregnant and I kept on asking him where do they see an eighth month old baby and there because she was supposed to be huge I was supposed to sing songs to her bump .

I was supposed to have these little interactions with our daughter that we didn't know we were having and Felix he thought his whole was clapsing when Maddie felt it out for a bit off her tongue and then they told him that Maddie had been pregnant and it went undetected because of everything that her body has gone through he didn't even get to be in a room with her they had to rush her into an emergency C-section and put a tube down her throat to make sure she didn't wake up because of my history and then Maddie flatlined.

Felix -please don't take her please don't take her please don't take my Maddie and my melody they didn't do anything wrong please don't take them away you can't take them away they made a lot to a lot of people and Maddie she's one of our best fingers .

please don't take her it was the series the government watching her fall to the floor asking me for help me not being able to help her and I held her why she seized JYP please she's hardly breathing I can't leave her or lose my baby oh my god .
Seungmin-
don't cry you're like Hyung is here I'm here Maddie will pull through she's always been kick ass oh oh Maddie are you coughing come on mads cough cough.
Felix -
Maddie
Maddie it's okay there's a tube in your mouth we're going to remove it okay there you go baby your okay how do you feel .
Maddie-
Felix I'm OK what happened my head hurts and why is my tongue so puffy oh my gosh. Felix -
Maddie look we have a daughter so hi mommy Melody can you say hi to mommy .
Maddie - oh she's beautiful Lix but what happened I don't know why my head hurt so bad this morning.
Felix-well honey you slept in really late you know I was very worried about you because you didn't wake up until 2 o'clock and that is so not my Maddie your usually up by eight 9 o'clock every morning on the day off you know and you were dragging your legs when you were walking and then you said you had to go to the bathroom so I walked in there because you were disoriented and dizzy and then you started throwing up and then .

I guess you tried to go to the bathroom or get in the shower and I heard you faint
so I panicked and when

I went to ask if you were Okay you were seizing and foaming at your mouth maddie that scared me tremendously and than you flatlined Maddie that was scary . JYP - Han ?!
Han-
yes me and Kairen have a son but babe you can never do that to me again fall over like that not being able to go to the operation theater scared me so much . Kairen-
that was scary
but I'm grateful
that we got our son out of this.

JYP -OK I think I'm gonna go vomit I mean what the hell you guys apparently passed out get a sickness and now you guys are moms?! I think I might vomit .