35. For taking my kids

Liz-

where is she where is she where is she where is my husband
you need to tell me where she is where is my daughter sun chin sun chin

I'm looking for you sunshine oh my God who would take my baby I thought who could be so cool to take to take my baby like like that I mean who would take my baby I thought why would you take a baby .

I begin to some because who who would do this to two old who would take my baby and me and think that .

I wouldn't know this do they not realize who we are in the industry and we are as people I mean what the hell who would take my baby bunny let alone all of us and thought that we weren't gonna know this I need

I need an answer who it takes sun chin
and think I'm not gonna notice. JYP- oh sun chin Noohi Jae you free really are the cutest baby I've known to man I just can't with your all's cuteness but I can't let your parents live happily up or after or not can I miss sun chin or Jae

I can't let you live happily ever after especially not your mommy's got my million dollar baby or mr Noori are you  mommy's pride and joy yeah .

I bet your mommy and daddy's probably enjoy your a miracle baby well too bad because I can't let you can't let you guys know no no we can't have that can we . Chris - Liz is Sun chin missing I bet I know who did this do you know who would've taken our daughter like any idea who would've done this to us like you think they were doing this for a good attention do you think they did this because it was convenient for them I'm so scared. Liz-I bet I know who did this it's probably your boss because he didn't like that we have children of our own Channie I think that's why he did it.
Maddie -
Jae Jae oh my god Felix
She's missing what the hell?!

Felix -i've already alerted the authorities my love there's no need to panic they're on the way looking for them I think I noticed I had too much of a crunch don't because Maddie Noori is missing to .
Kairen-
my son is missing oh no Han

Han- don't worry my darling I have a tip there's a check for us to fall out now stop reading around I I know who did this  Fallow me to the daycare . JYP - stop crying you billon dollar babies you'll never see your parents again if I have anything to do with it I might sell you are an underground adoption in China I told your parents not to disobey me and they did and we got you free girl I'm not gonna let your parents names of happily ever after that's a promise .

Maddie - I oughta kill you for taking my daughter I had never been one to really fight before but I guess being a mom changed all that because when I met Felix .

I was the most insecure person ever hi all the time people thinking I didn't really matter you know the petty stuff I lunged at his throat and I started hitting him in the face I think Felix was an all that.

I could do something like that he was really really shocked that I did something like that that I had actually lunch for him but I wasn't alone because I felt Liz on him to.

Liz -You dumb ass you want to try to kidnap my daughter and take her away from me can I have the help you've ever been and you're not gonna be doing that for us do you understand do you know what it was like to not know that.

I was carrying her for nine months and being scared that when she finally did come into the world you're not gonna have her do you understand me I said as I begin to punch him in the face I just and I felt something sharp touch me I looked up and I see Kairen she's beating him with a golf club .

Kairen-You won't ever have my son do you understand me I said as I beat him at the Godfather I never thought I could make a grown man cry let alone JYP but here I am killing it as I smashed his space and apparently .

I've broken his nose I start heading home after free wax on the head and I took Noori and cuddled him close to my chest my baby my baby boy your safe now oh my baby boy .
Han-
Oh Kairen  you're such a bad ass i'm so proud of you my love now we can live heavily ever after well I think Jay would pee Or her in his lesson now that we're gonna sign under a different company. "What?!"

Chris -you heard us we're leaving here and going to a better company where I can keep Liz in my family safe you dummy how could you do this to us you know how much Liz and my daughter mean to me how could you be so selfish.

Felix-
watching Maddie almost die nearly destroyed me and then you wanna laugh in my face when I told you what it happened and you try to take my daughter from me how could you oh my little Jae bird your safe now daddy's here.
Liz-We're  safe and happy now and so our kids so that's all that really matters. Chris-yes we are my love we're all safe and happy now and we're moving to a new record company to keep the girls in and our special boy safe now we can focus on aunt and uncle duties and most importantly we get to live happily ever after. " forever and ever " yes my love that's right You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away
The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away. Liz-
I love you so much Chan now we finally have our sunshine and we can just go on and move forward.

Chris -absolutely my love absolutely I love you baby.

Liz-
I love you

Chris forever and always and you to my lovely I kissed sun chin head and held her close to my chest life is good .

^^* the end ^^*