29. When?!

Liz-

i'm just so tired of how he treats you Chris it pisses me off you've done so much for him and this is how he repeats you by overworking you giving you nosebleeds and headaches you fighting for air at night it's going to stop if I have to break the contract and sue them myself.

I'm not gonna let him treat you like a puppet anymore you're almost 25 years old and you need to be free and you need to live with me in sunshine you don't need to be good cat stand forever you don't need to be changed it forever you need to be free and I just it really bothers me that you're so tied to him . Chris -

Yes he's the biggest jack ass we know but do you know what I am leaving me in the room for so long getting gave me time to look at a go fund me add do you know who is story .

I found that go fund me add it was a beautiful girl with beautiful green and Hazel gray eyes because you're the prettiest girl that has the color contrast of ice that I just adore and it let me to the most beautiful brunette locked girl that I've ever met it let me to you.

Liz when he touched me in the room for so long I started looking at people stories we needed help and I found your story and I fell in love with you and then when you came to Korea and I saw you I didn't know what I was going to do I thought it was a dream but I'm so lucky that I found you and it's all thanks to this jack ass that we call the boss.

Liz-
Oh Chris I just love you so much I'm so happy that you're mine and that I can call you sunshine's father and that we get to live happy ever after as soon as we get through to this jackass I just hate him so much I'm never gonna stop supporting you at either I'm so happy I came here.

Chris-
that was the best day of my life the day you came here with Maddie and Karin to give those kids their service dogs and it became so much more we're married and we have a little princess.